Part 27 - Interview for the first time

Eirin’s POV

‘’I’m not that hungry’’ I said and Niall stared up at me like he knew something was up. ‘’What? Seriously what’s going on, you’re all giggling.’’ He continued staring at Anne, Harry and me suspiciously.

‘’Harry can you?’’ I smiled at Harry and he nodded happy. ‘’Nialler, you know what I told you one month ago, the thing I bought Eirin, the small little box’’ Harry asked smiling at Niall and he didn’t get it at first but then he stared at me then at Harry going back and forth.

‘’ARE YOU KIDDING ME?’’ He yelled jumping up. He ripped my hands up in the air staring at the ring. ‘’Harry bro, did you ask her in the bedroom…’’ Niall laughed hysterical and Harry jumped up hugging Niall. We all went in turns on hugging each other before calling the lads.

// One week later

‘’Harry you know what day it is today?’’ I asked Harry who were talking to the management. ‘’Yeah, yeah I know. Yes I’m sure. Okay bye’’ He said then hanging up the phone. ‘’The management said I could tell announce the proposal on twitter or on Instagram with a photo of you and me together.

They thought it would be somehow great for the band, we’re all growing up and becoming more of adults.’’ He continued as he sat down beside me.

‘’AAAAAAnyway.. You know what day it is?’’ I asked again shuffling a little to face him on the couch. ‘’Of course I know, our one year anniversary. And it’s perfect to announce the thing you know’’ he laughed taking his phone up.

‘’Smile!’’ he said lifting his phone up taking a selfie with me and him, as I lifted my hand up showing the ring. I watched him as he uploaded it on Instagram then on his twitter, a photo of him kissing my cheek as I smiled holding my hand up in front of us. ‘’Guess what guys? I’m the luckiest guy in the world, hope you love her just as I do. Love you all just as much still.’’ He wrote under the photo.

After just 10 minutes our proposal went viral going everywhere, famous people was tweeting Harry congratulation him about us. People started tweeting millions of happy and angry tweets at him, we both had decided that I shouldn’t have a twitter because of the hate so I sometimes used his but I had a Instagram.  

‘’Babe, we’re trending on twitter and on every page in the word I would say. Even the lads have tweeted us. Niall tweeted a funny picture of you and him from the tour.’’ Harry laughed showing me a photo of me and Niall eating Nutella having it all over our faces.

‘’It’s good they’re happy for us’’ I smiled kissing his cheek as he lifted a hand over me as I leaned my head on his shoulder cuddling into his neck.

‘’I’m sorry for not saying this before but we kind of have a premiere to go to tonight. So I asked our stylist that you know well to much to get both of us ready. She’s coming over in a hour and she has a dress for you that I bought.’’ Harry surprised me and I freaked out a little girly.

‘’Seriously! You can’t say that to a girl, I know I’m not a normal girly girl but still I need to know things man!’’ I rose my voice acting really girly and dramatic.

‘’You don’t need that long to become more beautiful because you’re already a 10 for me especially when you don’t wear anything but your skin and body.’’ He smirked at me stroking his arm down my ass.

// A few hours later

‘’Styles I can’t do this, they’re going to ask me about you.’’ I whispered as we got out of the car with the lads in the other car. I stared at all the cameras making my eyes burn of the flashing lights. ‘’Just remember what I told you, just be yourself’’ Harry whispered back kissing my cheek as we walked hand in hand down the red carpet.

I had a black tight dress with one arm decorated with some gold and Lou had fixed my hair putting it up just as Harry loved it. ‘’I have to go to an interview with the lads I’ll be right back.’’ Harry said walking away from me. I didn’t know what to do, I never walked a red carpet.

This red carped was up some stairs inside, I walked a little hearing people suddenly yelling my name. I saw the news I always used to watch on TV yelling for me and I awkward walked over seeing one last time back at Harry.

‘’Hi Eirin Greene. Can we ask you some questions?’’ A woman asked me smiling. I immediately took my professionally face on trying not to embarrass myself and Harry.

‘’Yes I am, and please call me Eirin’’ I smiled back sound like a professional. ‘’It’s just a few hours since Harry announced his proposal for you, how’s the last hours been for you?’’ She asked lifting the microphone at me.

‘’The truth is that he asked me a week ago and we announced it today, but the last few hours have been both amazing and hard. His fans loved it but some as normal didn’t love the fact that he wasn’t single anymore.’’ I informed her.

‘’How long have you been together, you both have been hiding your relationship really good.’’ She asked and I laughed a little. ‘’This is even a more special day for us because it’s our one year anniversary’’ I continued and she got really exited.

‘’How did you meet and how did you fall for each other. Is there something you can tell us?’’ She asked. ‘’We actually met because I got the job as his Agent, and I moved across his apartment only two meters separating our doors. It started there I guess, and after a while I went on tour with them for four months and we just started out being best friends then now we’re here.’’ I said smiling getting emotional thinking about everything we had been through.

‘’Is it true that you had a tumor, rumors saw Harry coming and leaving the hospital a few times and the last year he’s been seen there a lot’’ She asked and I gulped a little feeling my throat block.

I stopped a little feeling like a rock, suddenly to feel a hand lock it’s fingers in mine and I recognized the hand right away… Harry.. I smiled turning around seeing him smile at me.

The woman asked Harry the question and he answered everything perfectly leaving some parts out. ‘’Yes she was in the hospital for a few times and yes we stayed there for a long time but it’s better now and she’s healthy.’’ He answered so good, not saying yes to it being a tumor.

The woman wanted to interview me more but Harry dragged me away as we walked inside to the cinema. After the premiere we took a few pictures then we left with the lads.

‘’Babe you were amazing, look at your picture it’s trending on twitter. They all love you’’ Harry exited cheered showing me his phone.

__________________
Authors note: Sorry guys having some lack inspiration today but i hope you like this ending. I'm thinking about ending it here, please let me know if you want anything. I don't want to end it here but i have nothing more to write. I need some kind of story tip, if you have a story or somekind of help, i'm really happy to hear it. Comment if you want more and what you want. More love, more sexual, more drama, more Niall love? Just tell me please so that i know what you guys want to read. Love you!