Part 46 - Kill my baby

Eirin’s POV

// Two weeks later

I haven’t talked to Niall for two weeks and I really think this is the end of our friendship. ‘’Harry what are we going to do, you start tour soon and I’m the agent for you all.  Niall hates me and I can’t give him what he wants.. I just want my friend back’’ I said distressed, pathetic, useless and crushed.

‘’Tour starts in one week and when it ends you’re having our babies. Niall’s going to find his way back to you through the thing he’s going through now. Just remember his your best friend, our best friend and he’s heart is too big to be angry that long. Wait and see, he’s going to be one of our children’s uncle and our best friend.’’ Harry whispered kissing my cheek as I packed my bag.

‘’I hope he… He becomes my friend again.’’ I mumbled as I laid down on Harry’s chest ready for bed. ‘’Forget it for now, we’ll go out on shopping trips on tour to buy baby cloths.’’ He laughed wrapping his hands around me.

// Arrived tour bus, over one week later

We just arrived the tour bus and the entire trip here Niall didn’t look at me or talk to me. He ignored me full hundred percent and I don’t know he talked to Harry like he wasn’t with me anymore. He could be super friends with Harry but not me.

Harry said I needed to stay calm so I did, I walked into the tour bus with the boys a bit behind me and I grabbed the middle bunk throwing my bag into it. I wanted to have the top one but I’m still throwing up every morning so I needed to be close enough to the floor every morning.

I laid down in my bunk turning on my side facing the wall as I looked through my twitter and Instagram. My twitter has been blowing up these past few weeks since everyone found out I was pregnant. I never really thought about the hate I got but reading girls saying they’re going to kill my baby and now I’m having two and they don’t know.

Thinking about every time I’m going out with our children and then being super afraid of the fans what will kill them. I’m afraid of them, they’re making me scared for my children’s life. I can handle hundreds of girls saying daily they want me to kill myself but saying mean things about Nadia and our boy is too hard.   

Harry has been dealing with hate since the band started and it’s now 6 years ago and then our babies are born it’s going to be the band’s 7th year as a band. With millions of girls screaming and wanting them every second I get so much hate, and it’s not that easy.

My eyes began to water reading all the hate on twitter but suddenly I saw this one comment. – Don’t listen to the hate, I’m happy for you and Harry. Can’t wait for the baby to come, you both seem happy. The comment said and I smiled a little thinking someone was being nice.

I decided to tweet something to everyone. – Reading the hate about my child is the worst, but not having my best friend with me is even more awful. Losing people and seeing the hate is two of many problems. I wrote and I laid my phone down closing my eyes slowly.

‘’Good night babe, love you’’ a voice whispered kissing my head before getting in the bunk over me. I knew it was Harry so I wrote him a text on my phone saying good night and that I love him to. Since I already was awake I crawled out the bunk silently walking into the kitchen to make myself something to eat but I lost my appetite so I sat down by the small kitchen table lifting my knees up to my chest wrapping my hands around them.

How can I be on tour here for so many months and not being able so laugh with my friend. Seeing him laugh with the others makes me sad, not because he’s happy but because I can’t laugh with him. I just miss him so much and it hurts seeing him so much but not being able to hug him, talk to him and eat with him like we used to.

Minutes later I heard someone walk towards me sound getting louder and I laid my head down on my knees hiding and the person sat down over the table from me. ‘’I.. A… Are you okay?’’ a Irish voice asked and immediately I heard who it was. I slowly looked up seeing him with there with such a sad face.

I smiled seeing him this close to me, and him talking to me. Just hearing him say a few words and looking into my eyes made me smile again. ‘’I’m better now’’ I sat up straight watching him. ‘’I miss you’’ he whispered breathing hard.