Part 58 - Hit me

Eirin’s POV

‘’I do believe you and I do trust you but the girl was pregnant… How could I not go see her then?’’ I yelled back getting pissed off by him getting to angry about this. ‘’I ALWAYS TELL YOU THE TRUTH!’’ He yelled stepping forward ripping his shirt of me leaving me in just my black bra.

I closed my eyes suddenly overwhelmed by how scared he made me. ‘’I’m sorry’’ I whispered opening my eyes. ‘’Your sorry? Serious Eirin, I’m going crazy! You don’t even trust me… Did we even have to get married’’ he laughed mean hurting my feelings.

‘’WHAT? So your saying just because I went to talk to Hannah it means I don’t trust you and that we didn’t have to get married? Fuck you Harry’’ I yelled pushing him back from me. He snapped pushing me back making me fall down hitting my head on our night table making me lose my breath for a second.

I coughed hard getting my breath back and Harry stood over me lifeless frozen. I got up on my feet and he stepped closer to me but I stepped back quickly afraid of him hurting me because of his anger. He lifted his hand and I cried out in a whisper. ‘’don’t hurt me’’ I whispered closing my eyes lifting my hands up in front of my face.

Suddenly he pushed me down on the bed and he crawled on top of me I kept my eyes closed still scared of what he could do to me. I wanted to yell for help but I know Harry won’t really hurt me… Or will he.

‘’Please… I didn’t meant to talk to her but she told me everything and the only reason she told everyone it was yours Is because she needed the money so I gave her some money and..’’ I stopped talking when I felt a hard slap to my cheek.

I opened my eyes to see a dark side of Harry, he bent over me as he tied my both my hands to the bed. A few tears fell from my eyes as I watched Harry’s dark side scaring me. ‘’I… Harry?’’ I whispered as he walked to my desk finding a big tape. He walked back putting tape on my mouth and I tried moving away as he taped my mouth but I couldn’t he was to strong.

I stared at him so scared my chest was hurting, my cheek was burning and all I could think of is that I deserve this. He took his shirt off, then his pants suddenly leaving him completely naked in front of me. He slowly moved to me taking of my underwear and bra.

‘’plsss’’ I mumbled trying to speak from under the tape on my mouth. He didn’t look at me he just stared at my body not even looking up to my eyes as I silently cried.

This felt so wrong, we have done things like this before but nothing like his rough and him hitting me had never been like this. He scared me and I tried my best to hold everything in, because I love him and him being like this is totally my fault.

He crawled up to my face ripping the tape of my mouth then slamming his length inside my mouth making me gag and lost my breath. I did as he yelled for me to do, I sucked and tried having my eyes open but the tears was coming like rain in the jungle. ‘’Please’’ I mumbled with his dick inside my mouth still as he went up and down forcing me to suck him, Suddenly I felt him come inside my mouth and I swallowed just like he commanded me to do.

Lucky for me he didn’t take the tape on my mouth again, and he moved back down opening my legs kneeling in the middle right in front of my core. He jerked his length a few times then immediately forcing himself into me not letting me adjust to his big size.

I cried out and he quickly lifted his hand holding it over my mouth to keep me quiet. I gripped hard on the bed sheets the pain from him forcing himself on me being worse than anything he had done to me.

Sobbing and crying he moaned and groaned as he trusted me hard and forcefully not leaning down to kiss me or even look me into my eyes.

He came inside me and he fell down on top of me tired. I sobbed hard, my body shaking and shivering making Harry’s head snap up at me. I immediately closed my eyes scared and I turned my head to the side afraid of him hitting me again.

‘’I… I love you no matter how bad you treat me… So if this helps you then go ahead.. Hit me more because this pain…. I deserve’’ I quickly said and a second later I felt Harry un tie my hands and he crawled off me.

I opened my eyes seeing him sitting on the end of the bed, I hurried up from the bed and he stood up staring straight into my eyes crying hard. ‘’I’M SORRY EIRIN, I’M SORRY!’’ He yelled walking to me but I ran to our bedroom locking the door.

‘’Please… I’m sorry I’m so sorry Eirin.. I don’t know what happened, please forgive me.. I’m sorry, please’’ Harry cried from outside the door and I turned the bath rub water on filling the bath tub with water ignoring his screams and cries.

My body slowly sliding down the bath tub the hot water helping with my sore core from him forcing himself on me. I lifted my knees up to my chest wrapping my hands around them as I cried over and over again.

After a while I had to get out from the bath tub because the water got to cold, I wrapped my robe around me because I was completely naked. I didn’t hear Harry anymore but I couldn’t see him… Not now.

I laid a few towels on the floor so that I could sleep on them and I slowly fell asleep in the corner of the bathroom.

// Morning (Few hours later)

‘’Eirin please come out, I’m going to get Niall’’ I woke up my someone yelling from outside the door, I sat up suddenly remembering everything that happened and I stood up seeing how black and blue my cheek had become because of Harry hitting me.

I opened the door seeing a worried and hurt Harry, his eyes was puffy red and swollen. I walked past him getting my makeup and he saw my bruise. ‘’OH MY GOD, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! Eirin I’m sorry please forgive me babe! I love you’’ Harry grabbed my arm but I jerked it away taking some foundation on my cheek hiding as much as I could.

He grabbed my arm again and I pushed him back, he ran to me wrapping his hands around me forcefully. ‘’Please talk to me’’ He whispered and I felt his warmth, I heard his heart, I smelled him and I don’t know how but I felt safe again. Him comforting me I fell into his arms sobbing hard.

I cried again hard as he brushed his hands down my head comforting me. He whispered comforting things into my ear kissing my head a few times. ‘’Please talk to me babe’’ He asked again lifting my head to face him.

I heard the boys yell from down stairs. ‘’NADIA AND OLIVIA WANTS THERE PARENTS! AND FOUR OTHER BOYS WANT FOOD’’ I heard and I sat on the floor into Harrys arms a few more seconds before pulling myself together and getting dressed and walking down to the others.

‘’Good morning, how did everyone sleep last night?’’ I asked fake smiling bright. ‘’Not much sleep because of all the sexual screaming’s from you two, seriously did he like kill you’’ Louis joked and my face dropped to the floor.

I stared at him shocked suddenly looking over at Niall. He stared at me smiling but then looking at me a second time seeing and understanding me. I turned not to face them as I sigh.

‘’That was nothing, here’s food’’ I said handing them cereal and I walked out to our back yard. ‘’Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Shit shit!’’ Every swear word I could come up with came out my mouth as I kicked our sitting furniture over.

‘’What’s going on?’’ A voice surprised me and I turned around seeing Niall, I felt relieved but at the same time I wanted to break down for the hundred time. My eyes began to fill with tears ready to explode any moment just thinking about how I could have yelled for Niall to save me.