Part 29 - Shirt off

Eirin’s POV

‘’Hell no Louis, last time sucked’’ I yelled over him standing up. ‘’Come on, we have a new guest now and dear Olivia haven’t played it with us.’’ He stood up inches away from me yelling back. We both stared at each other serious and in a second we started laughing hysterical at each other.

I sat down with Louis on my left side, and Harry on my right side. Niall sat beside Oliva on her left side and then Liam on her right side.

‘’Let’s do just dares and if you choose not to do the dare you’ll have to drink a shoot of vodka.’’ Zayn said and we all agreed. ‘’I’LL START!’’ I yelled exited over everyone.

‘’Niall I dare you to take your shirt having it off the entire game’’ I laughed and he stood up taking it off and I saw Olivia smile awkward as her cheeks turned pink. I smirked at her blinking one eye just for her to see and she smiled back.

‘’Louis I dare you to sit in just your boxers the entire game’’ Niall said and Louis whined but then he took of everything except for his boxers leaving him almost naked. ‘’This is totally going to turn into a porn movie’’ I giggled and Harry stroke his hand on my thigh getting way to close to my inner thigh.

‘’Hm.. let me see who do I dare’’ Louis questioned looking around at everyone rising one eye brow. ‘’Eirin I dare you to take your shirt of’’ he said and I right away yelled hell no. ‘’THEN DRINK 5 SHOOTS GIRLFRIEND!’’ He yelled like a girl over me because I didn’t take my shirt of.

I quickly drank 5 shoots as Harry stroke my back to comfort me over the awful taste. ‘’Olivia love, I dare you to kiss the boy in here on the cheek that you think is the hottest’’ I smiled and she thought about it for a minute but then standing up and for a second I thought we would walk over to Harry because I would totally kill her if she did but she walked over my kitchen counter lifting up a magazine where Chris Pine was covering.

She smiled at everyone as we saw her kiss the magazine. ‘’WHAT THE FUCK, YOU CAN’T DO THAT’’ Louis whined. ‘’Well she only said a boy in here, and a boy on the magazine is just the same’’ she laughed sitting down again.

‘’Your just as good now then we we’re young’’ I said to Olivia and I saw Niall slowly slide his hand behind her back shuffling closer to her as she lifted her head up to gaze at me for a second then down at Niall again smiling softly at him.

Niall whispered something in her ear and she suddenly seemed sad but she faked a smile that I saw right away. I stared at her as she stared down at the table her face slowly dropping more and more down. The boys continued fighting with each other leaving me and Olivia alone after almost two hours I got up and dragged Olivia with me to my bedroom.

‘’Are you girls going to have some lesbian fun?’’ Louis laughed and Harry cheered. I gave them a shut up look as we walked inside. ‘’What did Niall whisper to you, you seemed sad.’’ I said as she sat down on my bed and I sat beside her.

‘’He told me he thought I was hot and that he liked me already’’ Olivia started and a tear fell down her cheek and I stoked my hand up and down her back comforting her as best as I could. I kept quiet for her to talk more, just being there for her listening at her speaking her heart out.

‘’I think he’s really good looking and everything, but I’m dying.. I won’t let him fall for me or get either of our hearts broken because I’ll be dead soon’’ she said sobbing hear heart out as I laid her head on my chest hugging her.

‘’Don’t think like that, you’re supposed to live like there’s no tomorrow. Of course I don’t want my bestfriend to get his heart broken when you… leave us but we all need love I guess’’ I tried coming up with the best words but to be real I had no comforting words right now I was already drunk and mumbling over something I would probably not remember tomorrow I knew it were going to go really bad from here.  

‘’HOLA! WE MISS YOU OUT TH…’’ Niall slammed the door open yelling and Olivia snapped her head up looking shocked and embarrassed. ‘’What’s going on, did someone do something wrong?’’ he worried stepped forward to us kneeling. ‘’Niall… Uhm.. can you get Harry?’’ I whispered holding Olivia’s head as she laid it down on my lap.

Niall walked slowly out and a minute later a concerned Harry came in alone. ‘’Haz I don’t know what to do.. I don’t have the right words right now and you haven’t drunken anything tonight.’’ I whispered lifting Olivia’s head in the bed and she crawled up sobbing a little more.

Harry hugged me quickly kissing my lips then sitting down beside Olivia talking to her. I walked out my bedroom to the others closing the door. ‘’I knew it was wrong of me leaving her with my husband but I was feeling way to drunk right now.

‘’What’s going on Niall said she was crying’’ Zayn asked standing up. I walked sitting down beside Niall and Liam pushing Zayn down on his chair on the end of the table. ‘’Niall it’s not your fault, she.. she has some problems right now and she can’t have a boy like you say he likes her.. it’s not the time’’ I whispered mumbling over my words into his ear as I leaned on him.

‘’Let’s just drink up and have some fun, I’m fucking getting married!’’ I yelled drunk jumping up then falling down again, I really didn’t think straight right now and the boys began drinking a lot getting more drunk than I already was.