Q&A

Hi amazing readers, how are you doing? Good I hope. I was thinking that maybe we could have a Q&A in this part/chapter. There must be some questions you have for me or about this book, I'm up for anything.

So comment below and I'll answer every question, thank you so much for reading 'Hired As Harry Styles Agent' your all so freaking beautiful and amazing! 

Any questions about this book, like why i wrote 'that' or 'that' is allowed, i'll answer every question as best as i can. 

- Where did the name Eirin Winter Greene come from?

The name is from my best friend Eirin E, and I asked her if I could use her as a character in my book something she said yes to. She's so proud of me and i'm happy she's reading this book and enjoying it. The character is based on Eirin in real life, but not all. Just how strong she is, and how she's been though a lot and kept on going. 

- What inspired you to write this book?

Well, i don't really know. Almost three years ago i had a break from school for a year because of things i went though, and one day i just sat down by the computer. Just writing random things, i had no idea where i was going with the story, however i just kept writing. 

- Was there a point in the writing, that you couldn't take it anymore?

Of course, many many times actually. However as i kept posting new parts on wattpad, the only thing that could give me motivation and inspiration was a person, likting a part, or even commenting. I remember i had this girl who kept commenting on my parts, she loved the book and if it wasn't for her and the others, but especially her. I wouldn't have finished this book, or even written over 30 parts. So this is all for the readers, fanfiction people and just users who wants to read something that can make them forget the real world for a few minutes. 

- Why did you use Harry Styles and Nina Dobrev in this book?

I've always found Harry and Nina perfect for each other, I've shipped them so much over the years. But when i started looking for people to use as images for the characters, i imagined Harry and Nina fighting in real life. And that's when i knew they were the right ones. However, i've changed the characters so much over the years, but somehow i always end up with these two. 

- Have you thought about removing Zayn from the book?

Yes and no, when i wrote this book. Zayn was still in the band, and even though there's a lot going on in the real life between One Direction and Zayn, i started writing this when he was in the band. I feel like there's no need to take him away, because i actually loved him when i write him in the book. And i want to hold on to that feeling, as when he was in the band. 

- Have you thought about editing this book, like hard editing?

Yes, i have but right now. I don't have the motivation or time to do it. I used over a year on writing this book and it'll take me forever to edit it hard. But one day, i will. I promise. x

- Does you family know about this, and do they make it a big deal?

They actually did know, the first few months but then they forgot. And i'm happy about that, because they wouldn't understand. My two best friends, on the other hand loves this. They've read a few parts, then telling me what they thought and i've never heard anything negative. 

- How old are you, and where are you from? What's your real name?

Wow, a lot of questions. I'm 20 years old now, but my birthday is on 8th of January so i'll be 21 in 2016. I'm from Northern Norway, Furthermore i've moved around a lot. But to sum up, i'm mostly from the city Tromsø, and a small town in Senja. My internet name is Elisabeth Evy, aka Evyedv. My real name i don't write online, that's only for facebook. So that my friends and family can find me. So they know me for Elisabeth E.J.E. The internet knows me for Elisabeth Evy. :)