Part 66 - Hide this then?

Eirin’s POV

I slowly opened my eyes feeling some hard and tight arms around me. I lifted Harry’s arm off me and I sat up watching his sleepy and peaceful face. I stood up and I grabbed my maxi dress that I really love wearing, it’s so casual and at the same time a little beautiful.

‘’Morning babe’’ I heard a whisper as I took my bra on. ‘’Morning to you too’’ I giggled feeling really good this morning. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and I turned on the light. ‘’AHHHHH!’’ I yelled seeing myself in the mirror.

‘’WHAT WHAT?’’ Harry yelled running to me. ‘’Oh my… god’’ I said seeing how big and blue my cheek had become since last night. ‘’Wow… That’s not looking so good’’ he said worried coming closer as I stared into the mirror seeing how wrong and awful it is.

‘’I’ll just cover it up, I’m a professional at that’’ I joked fake laughing not to worry Harry. ‘’You sure? I mean it looks like I have abused you? Again…’’ He whispered sad. ‘’Harry it’s fine… I’m so stupid falling over things so it’s my fault’’ I lied putting make-up on to hide it.

After over an hour of trying to hide it I walked out to Harry. ‘’Jesus we can’t even see it anymore’’ Harry smiled a little happy about it. ‘’Well I’m good at this, I’m a girl you know’’ I joked walking to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

‘’What do you want to do today?’’ Harry asked me wrapping his arms around me as I drank some water. I turned to face him kissing his lips putting the water down and lifting my hands up to his hair. I love stroking and brushing through his curly head, it’s so fun and soft.

I giggled thinking about it. ‘’What?’’ he whispered smiling at me confused. ‘’So fluffy’’ I joked laughing hysterical. Harry stared at me for a while raising his eye brow at me and he started laughing at me laughing so awful.

‘’Let’s go wake the lads’’ I said exited walking to the door, taking my little purse with me. Lucky for us I still had Louis room key. I opened the door silent me and Harry trying our best not to giggle so much.

‘’You take Liam, I’ll take Louis’’ Harry whispered and we walked to the bed seeing them both in the same bed. We quickly looked at each other giving the 1.2.3 go! And we both jumped on them both in the bed.

‘’WAKE UP WAKE UP!’’ We both yelled laughing. ‘’WHAT’S GOING ON!’’ Liam and Louis said in the same time their head snapping up. ‘’It’s morning’’ I giggled. ‘’What.. Why?’’ Louis whined letting his head fall down again on his pillow again.

‘’Love get off me please, I’ll wake up’’ Liam said softly and I got off him replacing his place in the bed, I’m so used to the boy naked and half naked I didn’t even need to watch Liam as he walked in only his boxers around the room.

‘’Loubear wake up’’ I whispered leaning over him while Harry still sat on him. ‘’No.. go away’’ he mumbled. I looked up at Harry showing him with my hands silent what I was going to do and he nodded agreeing.

I stroked my hand slowly from his hair down to his arm then to his naked back. I saw Liam walk with his water bottle and I waved for him go give it to me and I quickly throw my purse to Harry and I got the water bottle. I lifted it over his head and ‘’MORNING’’ I yelled letting the ice cold water fall onto his face. His eyes snapped up as he yelled.

‘’YOUR DEAD!’’ He yelled and I quickly got up running around as he ran after me. ‘’HELP HELP!’’ I yelled afraid that he would throw me in the pool. ‘’YOUR DEAD!’’ He yelled playfully. ‘’HAZ HELP!’’ I whined running around tables and furniture around the room.

‘’LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE.’’ A voice yelled and we all immediately looked at Niall standing there in only his boxers. ‘’Not a morning person’’ Louis joked jumping down on the couch.

‘’Thanks’’ I whispered to Niall and he stared at me angry as he then sat down on his phone again. ‘’Who are you talking to this early?’’ I asked Niall, he looked at up me giving me a annoyed look. ‘’None of your business.’’ He snapped.

‘’Well then..’’ Louis said standing up. ‘’Stop being so… aaaah!’’ I yelled standing up cutting myself of from what I was going to say. I walked out sitting on the sun chair and I grabbed my phone out sending Niall a text instead.  – To Niall, God can’t you pretend you…. We’re with the others, god act a little happy. It’s fine you can me mad and hit me, abuse me even but don’t make the others unhappy. From Eirin.

I saw him got the text through the glass doors and he got even more angry. Louis walked out just when Niall stood up facing me. ‘’Give me your phone’’ he said and as normal I’m so friendly not thinking about what he was going to do.

He laid it down by the door and he walked suspiciously to me then suddenly lifting me up. ‘’NO, NO NO NO!’’ I yelled and he suddenly throw me in their little pool. ‘’LOUIS YOU LITTLE BRICK SHIT’’ I yelled running up all my cloths wet.

He laughed hard as I ran wet after him. My make-up was running down my cheek and I suddenly stopped as Louis stopped his eyes widened starting at me just like Zayn, and everyone else. ‘’What?’’ I asked smiling.

‘’Your… your. Your face’’ Liam said worried. My face right away dropped down, and I knew they had seen how bad it was. ‘’It’s nothing..’’ I lied for the thousand time. ‘’That’s big’’ Zayn said. ‘’Stop looking’’ I sat down and I saw Niall’s face drop as he turned to face me as he stood in the kitchen.

‘’Let’s go to your room, the pool is bigger and you have a villa’’ Louis said and we all agreed. They all ran out the door leaving me and Niall suddenly alone. He walked to me and I stepped back wondering if he was walking to the door.

I turned to get my purse on the bed still and I felt Niall’s eyes burn into my back. I walked past him to the door and he pushed me into the wall as he walked past me out the door. I ran after him closing and locking the door.

‘’So you’re going to play it that way now’’ I tried my best to stay positive, I playfully walked in front of him walking back forth. He grabbed my wrist hard tighter than normally, ‘’Leave. Me. Alone.’’ He whispered holding hard making me cry a little by the pain. ‘’Let go your hurting me Niall’’ I whispered looking around so that no-one else could see.

He held tighter squeezing everything he had, I tried ripping it away from him but he held even tighter. ‘’Let your anger our, eventually it will be gone’’ I whispered half smiling trying to comfort myself the most.

‘’YOU GUYS COMING?’’ Liam yelled from down the hall. ‘’Yeah yeah’’ I yelled back. Niall stared at me angry and he walked down the hall letting me go. I looked down at my wrist seeing his hand mark already red.

That’s going to leave a mark. How am I going to hide this then?