Part 71 - Kill herself

From Author: I'm giving a shout out for a few amazing people who have helped me through the times I had no idea what to write. So thank you for writing to me personally giving me your advice. I appreciate everything you guys have to say. Thank you for your vote's, your advice and for reading this book for so long: Shalom__094, MadWonderland36, Uniquemisscar, Dini_wary, Paige725. Thank you also everyone else, keep reading and if you want a shout out comment below something. :)

***************************

Niall’s POV

I went to check on Eirin because she had been sleeping for a while now and I needed new cloths because I just came out of the shower. I walked inn looking at the bed for her but I just saw many folded letters all around the bed.

I walked over quickly looking at them and I saw one paper with my name on it and I grabbed it reading it as fast as I could. ‘’Dear Niall, my best friend, my family, my half heart. I’m so sorry about you coming in and seeing this, reading this. I’m sorry about what I’m going to tell you but I don’t see an end to this suffering. I’m not going to be here anymore, I’m not going to be in your life from now on. When you read this it will be too late and I’m sorry it had to come to this but I can’t do this anymore. You have been my rock through my life these past few years and I can’t describe how much I’ll miss you. You’re so special to me, and one day you’ll find your true love. I’m sorry I can’t be here to see you get your first children and to be there with you. I love you remember that whenever you feel down, and right now I know what’s going on in your mind and I just want to tell you that I love you, not matter what happened between us I forgive you for everything because you’re my best friend and more. Thank you for giving me a hug, not asking me questions when you really wanted to, thank you for making my laugh better, for making this past few years the best of my life. I’m so lucky to have known you, and I wish I had the strength to keep on living but I’m hurting you, I’m hurting everyone around me. I’m a burden and I can’t live like this anymore, I love you and thank you for everything I can’t find words to tell you how much you mean to me. You’ll always be with me, and I’ll always be watching over you.’’

I cried my eyes out not being able to breath normal reading her good bye letter, her suicide letter. I quickly found my phone calling her but I heard her phone buzzing in the living room and I ran to it seeing she left everything behind.

I dialed Harry’s number inn and I called him, ‘’HARRY!’’ I yelled through the phone freaking out. ‘’What’s going on mate, calm down’’ He yelled back, ‘’SHE’S GOING TO KILL HERSELF, I… I FOUND THIS LETTER, HER SUICICDE LETTER TO ALL OF US’’ I yelled again not being able to breath everything going faster than light through my eyes.

‘’What? Are you kidding me?’’ he asked again staring to freak out just like me. ‘’I’M NOT FUCKING KIDDING YOU, SHE LEFT A NOTE HER TO ME AND SHE THANKED ME FOR EVERYTHING AND I… HAZ SHE’S GOING TO KILL HERSELF!’’ I cried out falling down on the floor a mess.

‘’I’m going to call the police to look for her, get in your car, she can’t have come that far without a car right’’ he said sounding calm. I didn’t answer I hung up the phone and I ran to my car taking my phone with me and hers.

Driving for one hour it felt like a week driving around here, I was scared out of mind, she could be dead now somewhere and I didn’t even get to say good bye. I can’t let her die, not now. I drove and I drove around and around.

Eirin’s POV

It was dark, so late and the streets were as empty as they could be. I looked behind me not seeing any cars, no soul of a person. I wasn’t crying anymore, I had been crying for two hours and somehow I was empty of tears. I was empty.