Part 62 - I.Need.More

Eirin’s POV

I felt Niall’s member grow harder and bigger underneath our cloths as I sat over his length. His hands moved up my back as I moved back and forth rubbing over his thigh making us both hotter for each other. I lifted his shirt up taking it off him and suddenly he grabbed my waist rolling us over and I opened my legs for him to lay between them.

What am I doing.. I can’t do this.. I need to think about Olivia and Nadia.. I stopped moving and Niall stared at me as I started to cry my heart out. I quickly pushed Niall off me taking my shirt up then taking it on again. I cried because I wanted this so much it hurts but at the same time it’s so wrong, so not right.

I saw the hurt in his eyes as I stood there loss of words. Niall took his shirt on again and he walked over to me giving me a hug. ‘’I know’’ he whispered walking out my bedroom then down the stairs and my chest hurts like hell.

Why does it feel like I just lost my best friend? The pain, the suffering why is it always happening to me. I wanted to have sex with him but I have a family now, I can’t just think about myself.

I closed my bedroom door and I got undressed, taking of my pants and my shirt leaving me only in my underwear. ‘’Eirin look i..’’ Niall slammed the door open and his eyes widened as he saw me almost completely naked.

‘’Niall you have seen me naked before… in the shower…..’’ I joked but it was still the truth. He stared at me for a quick moment before almost running to me. ‘’jump’’ he suddenly said lifting me up as I jumped up wrapping my legs around him. He walked us over to the bathroom lifting then putting me on the counter as he slammed and locked the bathroom door.

He walked back to me his eyes filled with lust, so dark making me want him just as much. He opened my legs not hesitating as he licked his fingers looking up at me for approval and I nodded. He slowly took my panties of then stroking and robbing his fingers up at down my wet core making me moan.

‘’Tell me when to stop’’ he whispered pushing two fingers inside me trusting in and out as I moaned. I had to put both my hands on the counter on each side of me balancing me. ‘’Your so…. Wet’’ he whispered seductively leaning up to kiss my lips, moving down to my neck then to my breasts.

‘’Niall!’’ I moaned not so loud, breathing heavy my stomach flying with pleasure. It’s just the way his fingers moved in my vagina. It’s un believable. ‘’I.need.more’’ I moaned as he went faster pushing in and out.

I moved him back a little as I jumped of the counter taking his pantes and boxers off, his length rock hard standing straight up. His a lot bigger than people think, and a lot bigger than I thought. But not as big as Harry something that I think I was going to like very much.

I turned around pushing my ass up to his hard erection and he slowly pushed his erection in me. His hands stroked my body taking my bra off me then he grabbed both my breasts rubbing fast as he trusted me from behind slowly making me feel even more pleasure. Feeling everything inside me.

‘’Oh god Niall’’ I moaned both my hands on the counter holding me up. ‘’You feel more amazing than I could ever imagine, love you’re perfect’’ Niall whispered dirty into my ear pleasure coming to the highest.

‘’I… I’m going to come’’ I moaned and I leaned my head to the side and he kissed me. ‘’Me.. to.. love’’ he whispered going suddenly faster than ever in and out hard hitting my g-spot. ‘’oh niall!’’ I moaned coming as he was inside me. He trusted me a few more times before coming right after me, he filled me inside feeling everything.

‘’I love you’’ I whispered and suddenly his eyes widened staring in shock at me. ‘’This is wrong’’ he whispered hurrying to get dressed. I had never seen someone get dressed so fast. I took my robe around me grabbing my maxi dress then new underwear seeing only Niall’s shadow as he ran down the stairs.

Turning on the bath tub I slowly closed the door and I sat down in the tub staring up at the ceiling. This is the worst think I have ever done in my life… I can’t breathe.. This is going to destroy my family, Harry’s never going to forgive me… I have totally…. Lost him.. And Niall……

 Harry’s POV

I walked inside seeing Niall asleep on the couch and I walked up the stairs. I opened the bedroom door seeing no one. It was quiet way to silent here, and somehow I have this wrong feeling. ‘’Eirin?.... EIRIN?’’ I raised my voice and I slowly opened our bathroom door.

Looking around the room quickly I suddenly saw some hair under the water in the bath tub. I walked over thinking she was joking with me so I laughed at her. ‘’Oh come on, I’m here babe’’ I laughed. She didn’t move and suddenly realized.

‘’EIRIN! EIRIN!’’ I yelled over and over again as I lifted her naked wet body out from the water. I laid the robe on her body and I took CPR on her. I cried out worried and screaming help. I heard someone yell and a noise of someone running towards me.

‘’SHE ISNT BREATHING!’’ I yelled seeing Liam and everybody else. I counted to 15, doing the CPR on her. ‘’It’s all my fault!’’ Niall suddenly screamed crying.

The paramedic rushed to my side taking out a heart starter. ‘’Charge to 100’’ They said. ‘’Clear’’ they said again, and again, and again not getting her heart to start.