Part 55 - Called the police

Harry’s POV

Eirin kept moving and suddenly I was awaken by her screaming and I flew up from the bed trying to wake her. ‘’EIRIN WAKE UP!’’ I whispered trying not to wake the twins. Her eyes opened up slowly seeing me and she looked relived.

‘’A nightmare again?’’ I whispered kissing her forehead softly. ‘’That must have been the most real dream ever…’’ she whispered sad turning on her side facing me. ‘’What was the dream about then?’’ I asked and she stared at me annoyed dragging her duvet over her head hiding.

‘’Let me guess then… You died? The twins was hurt?.....’’ I said and she didn’t agree so I guessed again. ‘’I died?’’ I whispered and she moved and I knew that was the case. ‘’You know I’m never going to leave you, except for tour and work stuff but I’m not going to heaven.. At least not alone’’ I joked laughing a little.

‘’Is it morning yet?’’ she whispered whining. ‘’Yeah, the twins are up. I heard Joe take them a hour ago’’ I said standing up taking sweatpants on and my black v neck shirt. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen wanting something to eat and I saw Nadia sitting in her chair really calm.

‘’Hi my little angel’’ I whispered kissing her cheeks, her forehead and cuddling with her before looking around the room for Olivia. ‘’Joe?’’ I asked turning my head looking down the hallway to the living room and the play room.

I lifted Nadia up from her chair taking her with me as I looked for the others. I opened the play room finding only darkness and toys, nothing in the living room and nothing in the back yard. ‘’Eirin is Joe and Olivia up stage?’’ I yelled from the end of the stairs up to her.

I heard moving and she walked out of our bedroom in only her shorts and a white top, ‘’I’ll check the bathroom’’ she said walking to the bathroom, she turned to me letting me know it was nothing there. Then she went to the washing room, then the other small rooms around upstage.

‘’Have you checked outside?’’ She asked her nervous voice shacking while she walked down the stairs to me, ‘’Here take her, I’ll go check outside again’’ I said handing Nadia to her.

‘’It’s probably nothing babe, please don’t worry’’ I tried comforting her but she sat down in the stairs cuddling Nadia. I walked outside almost walking all the way down to our front gate and I still couldn’t see anyone. I checked the garage, the little play house for children, I checked the back yard again and I found nothing.

I reached down for my phone calling Joe’s emergency phone we had given him. He didn’t answer. ‘’I can’t find them’’ I said opening the door then closing it, seeing Eirin really anxious now. ‘’Shit Harry what if something has happened to them? What if he kidnapped them? I’m never going to let them out of my sight!’’ She rose her voice and I walked over giving her an hug.

‘’OH! Have you checked Joe’s room? They can be there?’’ Eirin said suddenly and I didn’t think about it when I was looking around. Joe had his own room in the basement with his own bathroom and kitchen. ‘’What could he be doing there with only Olivia?’’ I questioned walking over to the basement door beside Eirin’s office.

I walked down the stairs, ‘’JOE are you here?’’ I rose my voice and I heard movement, and he came walking out holding Oliva. ‘’Did you need something?’’ He asked smiling holding a bag of crackers. ‘’We have been looking for you like crazy, what are you doing here?’’ I tried calming myself down not letting my anger out on him.

‘’Olivia didn’t eat anything so I knew she like this crackers and you didn’t have them, and I knew I did. So I just walked down here for a few minutes’’ He said getting nervous.

‘’It’s fine, you just scared us a little. Let us know next time, and take with you Nadia, she was sitting alone’’ I said taking Olivia from him walking up stairs. ‘’I’m sorry Mr. Styles’’ he apologized, ‘’Don’t call me Mr. Styles, call me Harry please you know that Joe’’ I laughed seeing Eirin almost run to us as I walked over to them.

‘’Seriously I almost called the police!’’ She confessed kissing Olivia on the cheek. ‘’See everything’s fine, it told you so’’ I joked and she looked at me pissed.

‘’Don’t even Haz! I’m taking a shower, the boys are coming over later so we need to give the girls a quick nap, and make food. And I need to clean the guest bedrooms.’’ She stressed handing Nadia to Joe and she ran upstairs.

‘’Calm down, we have 6 hours before they come’’ I laughed at her being such a house mom. I loved watching her doing all these mom stuff, it somehow turned me on seeing her being such a good mom to our children.

*************************

From Author: Sorry about freaking you out again with the last part, it was just a dream. I'm sorry i'm always joking and writing scary things. It's just a little fun messing with you all. Sorry it won't happen again.