Part 47 - Only a stunt for more fans

Eirin’s POV

I stared at Niall as he just said he missed me. I missed him more than anything of course but seriously if he was going to make me choose again between him and Harry, I’m leaving for good. ‘’I can’t choose Niall.. I miss you.. I miss my best friend and I need him back now, I can’t do this alone. My children needs there uncle Niall to be their best friend and uncle. You friends with Harry again why not me… I need you every second reading, reminding myself that fans want to kill by babies. I need you Niall to tell me supporting things.’’ I didn’t know I was crying before Niall sat beside me hugging me tight.

It felt right, it felt good having him near me. His my friend and his family now. ‘’I need my friend back to’’ he whispered kissing my cheek and I smiled leaning my head on his shoulder listening to his breathing.

‘’You should sleep, we both need to work in the morning. Tour starts tomorrow night.’’ Niall smiled and I nodded as he sat a little back in the seat opening his feet for me to sit between them with my back against his chest. ‘’Thank you’’ I whispered leaning back with my head cuddled into his chest.

‘’Good night’’ he mumbled back tired. I loved smelling him, his smell reminded me of our memories together. Just smelling him made me smile, it sounded strange and creepy but I thought it was comforting.

// Few hours later

‘’Oh look who became friends again’’ a voice whispered as I started to wake up a little. I slowly opened my eyes seeing Harry and Louis standing there smiling. ‘’Good morning to you to’’ I smiled standing up waking Niall by my movement.

‘’Mornin’’ Niall mumbled with his small smile. ‘’I’m going to go brush my teeth’’ I walked into our small bathroom cleaning up and getting dressed in some new cloths. A knock came on the door and I opened it to then be pushed inside.

‘’What is it?’’ I asked questioning his big smirk. He kept quiet staring at me up and down smirking. ‘’Remember last time we stood in here on our tour? And what we did after in a car?’’ He giggled softly and touching his strong arms, feeling his warm chest touch mine standing so close made me hot.

‘’Harry I want to.. I really do but I’m not feeling so good can we please take this later’’ I whispered kissing his neck and I turned us both around opening the door behind me. I walked over to the boys eating and I jumped down into the couch taking my phone out going on twitter.

I had over two hundred new tweets from people and I looked down at the most retweeted tweet. – Eirin is just playing Harry for his money, seriously why would even he love her. She’s ugly and her babies will be even uglier.

A small tear fell down silently from my cheek and I quickly snapped my head up to see if any of the boys saw it but they were all eating with the table laughing and smiling. I stood up taking a cardigan with me as I walked out the tour bus to breath.

‘’Why does It hurt so much’’ I thought out loud hitting my fist into the bus. ‘’What was that?’’ a voice asked and I turned around seeing Louis’s face drop seeing my frustrated and hurt face. ‘’Are you okay?’’ he stepped forward lifting his hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

‘’It’s nothing’’ I whispered trying to sound believing. He rose his eye brow at me not believing me. ‘’Is it Harry?’’ he asked and I shook my head in a no staring down at the road.

‘’Tell me what it is then, I won’t tell anyone’’ he gave me a small smile. ‘’Let’s go inside, I have a few things to tell you about work and tour.’’ I commanded him putting my feeling aside.

After I told them about the schedule and going over paper works the night slowly came up and the first concert started. I wanted to stay in the tour bus but I needed to come with them as their agent. I waved bye to the boys and kissed Harry as they ran smiling on stage to all the thousands of fans.

I sat on a chair behind the stage looking through my twitter again, I really needed to stay away from it because it only made things worse but somehow I couldn’t. I opened a video link someone sent me and I watched this short video from the news on TV.

‘’Recent reporters have shown that Harry’s relationship with Eirin Greene is only a stunt for more mature fans for their upcoming new tour and album. The baby news is just fake and they aren’t getting married.

Why else would they choose someone so normal and not good looking. Harry can get any model he wants and he has to be tortured with this Eirin. Let’s trend a hash tag for Harry to show him that he doesn’t need to fake it anymore because we know the truth.

#haxyoudontneedthatfakeuglyeirin #youcandobetterhaz all these trending things about me being the bad person here. I need to tell them the truth about everything but I promised the management that I wouldn’t do anything without telling them so I pushed it aside walking back to the boy’s changing room.

‘’Eirin?’’ Harry yelled jumping in the door scaring me. I immediately brushed the tears away standing up smiling pretending everything’s perfectly fine. He smiled and I knew he was too happy about their first day on tour that he wouldn’t see what’s going on with me and I didn’t want to take his happiness away from him so I kept it for myself.

Staring at the boys laughing and smiling with happiness it all felt like was going in slow motion in movies, everything suddenly goes slow as my head is in another world but my body and eyes slows down everything around me on the outside.

I laughed and acted so happy even if my head was another place. After we left the arena where the concert was, we went out eating food and much later we came back to the tour bus and the boys all ran racing inside.

I asked the driver when we had to drive to the next place and he told me that he’s driving whenever I’m ready and the others. So I asked for a few minutes to breath outside just finding more strength to survive this day.

Lifting my hands up to my face feeling my mind going crazy I stared up at the dark night filled with stars. ‘’Why is it so hard?’’ I questioned staring out in the darkness.

 ********************'

Author's note:

OMG! I'M ALMOST AT 2K READERS. I'M CRYING SERIOUSLY! Thank you all for reading and for the like's and for commenting. You're all making me more happy than you can imagine, you're all helping me so much without knowing it. Living my life filled with darkness, then coming here for a few hours writing and hearing from you all is the best medicine in the world! Much love from Elisabeth