Part 28 - Olivia who?

Harry's POV

''OUH! MOTHER FUCK!!!'' I immediately woke up by someone yelling. I opened my eyes quickly seeing Eirin's side of the bed empty. ''Babe?'' I questioned staring around. ''Um.. down here.. I was rolling and suddenly I well down on the floor. Great morning so far I guess'' she annoyed stood up and I laughed of her annoyance.

''Good morning to you to my fiancé'' I smirked at her as she walked to her bathroom. ''I'm taking a shower, make me tea.'' She commanded disappearing into the bathroom.

I grabbed my boxers since we had a wild night filled with sexual things and I was naked. Shuffling over to the kitchen tired I made her black tea and myself some green tea. She used way to long time in the bathroom so I sneaked inside to hear her sing All of me by John legend.

''Cause all of me...Loves all of you... Love your curves and all your edges....All your perfect imperfections....Give your all to me'' She sang really beautiful I had never heard her sing before, not even after a year together and now I hear her sing.

As the chorus started again I sang with her. 'Cause all of me...Loves all of you... Love your curves and all your edges....All your perfect imperfections....Give your all to me!'' I sang with her and she stopped right away quickly opening the shower curtain.

''Hi beautiful'' I smiled at her playful angry face. ''Get out Styles, fuck you.. Don't I get any privacy in my own apartment.'' She whined closing the curtain again.

''What can I say I'm a sucker for my soon to be wife.'' I laughed brushing my teeth as she got out of the shower walking around naked not even bothered by me. ''Oh I see, you're teasing me now aren't you?'' I asked as she lifted her one leg on the bath tub edge drying her legs. Totally showing off teasing me hard.

''If you feel like I'm teasing you then I guess I am. Can't help it, you get to fast wet and I'm your weakness especially naked.'' She seductively said as she walked behind me as I stared in the mirror at her reflection. She stroked her hands around my hips slowly up and down to my boxers, sliding her hands over my private area.

''You like that Styles, don't you?'' She whispered pushing her naked breasts against my back. ''Nop..'' I whispered back trying not to fall for her game.

I got the strength to walk away from her curse, walking out to the kitchen to drink my tea that had gotten cold now.

''You've got balls seriously, to be able to leave after me naked behind you teasing you the best I can.. Hhm..'' Eirin walked up to me drinking her tea. ''It's cold'' I said and she nodded putting it down on the counter.

The doorbell suddenly rang. I stared down on Eirin just in her underwear. ''I'll open, wait here, don't want a person seeing you that hot'' I smirked walking to the door opening it.

''Hi, is this where Eirin Winter Green lives?'' A young blonde girl asked looking stressed and tired. ''Yeah, can I ask what it's about?'' I questioned as she tried looking past me for her. ''I'm her bestfirend'' She looked sad down on the floor.

''Wait here for a minute, I'll get her.'' I said closing the door. ''Babe there's a girl outside saying she's your bestfriend.'' I said and Eirin looked confused at me. ''What? Um.. I'll get dressed just invite them in I guess'' she said walking into the bedroom to get dressed.

I invited the girl in and she stood with the door as I closed it. ''Do you want something to drink?'' I asked suddenly remembering I was standing in my boxers and nothing else. ''Oh I'm sorry I'm totally standing here almost naked. I'll be back, just sit down anywhere.'' I rushed into the bedroom and Eirin laughed at me.

''Did you invite her in just in your boxers'' she laughed as I took my pants on and a shirt. I walked out and Eirin followed me.

''Winter?'' the blonde girl asked standing up from the couch and Eirin stepped beside me immediately shocked. ''Olivia?'' Eirin said as her eyes widen seeing the blonde girl. ''I'll leave you two to talk'' I said walking out the door into my apartment.