Part 6 - Fuck this

Harry’s POV

Eirin and I sat for two hours going over my time plan forward and there was a few breaks but not for long. She had dark bags under her eyes like she hadn’t sleep for days, her eyes kept closing for a few seconds like she tried so hard to stay awake.

‘’Your tired, just go to bed I’ll look through the papers alone.’’ I tired getting her to go to bed because I could see how tired she was. ‘’No I’m perfectly fine.’’ She tried not to yawn but she did and suddenly I felt myself yawning seconds after her. It really is like a virus, if you see someone yawn you’ll end up doing the same even if you’re not tired.

‘’We both should get some sleep love.’’ I sat up dragging her chair back so that she would move. ‘’I have been awake for days I can stay awake for a few more hours.’’ She said stepping to the couch to sit down. She’s so stubborn.  ‘’Fine then, let’s watch TV for a few minutes.’’ I jumped down on the couch sitting really close to her, feeling her skin touch mine. Her warmth glowing of her body, I shivered as my mind started these dirty imagines in my head. Shake it off right.

After 5 minutes she was asleep on my shoulder and her peaceful face didn’t help me, I yawned a few times before I got up and lifted her bridal style to her bed. I wanted to ask her if I could sleep here, it is always better to sleep with someone than alone.

Just when I was about to walk away she mumbled to me making me stop dead in my tracks. ‘’Harry’’ She whispered enough for me to hear. And that was all I needed to hear, I took of my cloths and crawled under the duvet with her.

‘’Are you going to sleep in your clothes?’’ I asked pointing down to her jeans, shirt and cardigan. ‘’Can you?’’ She mumbled more still almost asleep. I pushed down the duvet from her body as I lifted her up a little to take her shirt and cardigan off, then she lifted her ass up a little for me to take of her jeans helping me through her sleepiness.

Her almost naked body under me was making me heath up already. I tried not to stare but everything is perfect. ‘’Stare as much as you want Styles, tell me when you find what you’re looking for.’’ She giggled making me a little shy, I smiled not knowing what to do now that she saw me staring.

‘’Sorry, I just… You’re fucking hot’’ I smirked still sitting on my kneed over her legs. She smiled big and leaned up taking my arm, laying me down on top of her. I pushed my face into her neck smelling her amazing skin, giving her small kissed below her ear. ‘’Oh I can feel little Styles found something he likes.’’ She laughed at me and I sat up a little seeing my erection through the boxers. I laughed awkward yet content about it.

‘’You like it, no need to blame it on big styles.’’ I joked back leaning back down on her, my lips brushed over her collar bone down to her breasts. I opened my mouth biting right over her right breast. Feeling her move under me, aching her back because of me. It makes me feel even better knowing she’s already weak after my touch.

‘’Shit.. Fuck this.’’ She mumbled loud turning me around so that she was sitting with her panties over my hard length, pushing it down flat on my stomach between her thighs. It felt good feeling her lady part sitting right over my erection, knowing she’s so close yet so far. Just a thin fabric keeping it all inside ‘’Ass up’’ She commanded taking my boxers off letting me feel a relief to not have it inside my boxers.

I moaned watching her give me a quick look of appreciation, then lifting her hands up to behind her back. She took her bra off throwing it on the floor then stood up over me taking her panties down her long legs making me shiver just looking at her naked body over me. Her woman hood looking like a waterfall after me walking in a desert for days without water. Oh jesus lord she’s hot. First she kissed my neck rubbing her naked wet pussy over my hard erection. We were both a moaning mess now, that’s the least I can say.