Part 64 - Leave

Eirin’s POV

‘’Because no matter how much you hurt me I’ll still love you. I don’t know why or how but I love you, I love you’’ Harry said snapping me out of my deep dark side. ‘’I love you too’’ I whispered and he wrapped his hands around me.

// 4 months later

Harry and the boys had agreed to take one year off the fame, no interviews, no tour, no album recording. Because they all wanted time for their family, Zayn had his family now, Louis had his family and Liam had his family. Even Niall had found himself a girlfriend.

About me and Harry, well we took the twins with us and we traveled around celebrating their one year birthday and we traveled to Australia, then to Japan and then to Norway. We found our love again after that day I almost lost myself and him.

I can’t explain how much I have appreciated the last four months with him and my beautiful baby girls. Joe had even become one of our big family, he traveled with us everywhere and he’s become mine and Harry’s best friend now.

And for me and Niall. Well I never really talked to him without Harry around or any of the other lads. I still love him but I’m afraid if I find myself in a room alone with him I’ll lose myself again. I can’t control the feeling I have for him.

But we agreed to be friends again and him and Harry became friends again faster than I became a little friends with him. I know I shouldn’t hate Niall and I don’t it’s just that I miss him. And I can’t tell or let anyone know that I miss him, I want him and sometimes I miss talking to my best friend that I don’t have anymore.

We have just arrived home after a four months just traveling and through that time I missed our home. And Harry had talked to the boys that we needed a reunion just the boys and me. So when we got home Anne, Harry’s mom said she would love to take Nadia and Oliva for a week while we had a little fun.

After coming to an agreement, we all agreed that the lads and I was going to travel to another land and have the time of our lives like old times. Just having fun and living life together like our big family.

// Two days later

‘’Harry please unpack your bag before you go meet the boys’’ I said as he was about to leave out of our own villa. So we talked a lot the boys and me about where we was going and we all went to something called ‘The place luxury boutique villas, in Thailand.’

We all got here last night and we slept a few hours and now the boys are coming over to our villa because we got the biggest villa, Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis all went and paid for a villa together. I on the other hand I wanted the biggest and the best, something that was this.

I’m loss of words to describe how beautiful it is here, our own entire house and the view is breath taking. The time here is going to be amazing.

‘’Babe?’’ Harry asked snapping me out of my thought. ‘’Yeah, sorry what?’’ I asked staring at him in front of me. ‘’I asked if you could open the door’’ He giggled at my strangeness as he walked to the door opening it and I saw the four boys I love running inside looking at everything in here.

‘’WOW’’ Louis said, ‘’We should have taken this one’’ Zayn said, ‘’I’m jealous’’ Liam said and Niall just stared down at his phone for an unknown reason. ‘’Pool time’’ Louis yelled running through the villa throwing his things on the side then jumping into the pool.

‘’I’m just going to change, make yourself at home as always’’ I said laughing while getting my black bikini. I looked at Niall for a quick moment then at the floor again, why is this so awkward. I know I haven’t seen him eye to eye since the day we had sex but we talked on the phone and he sounded fine then.

When I came back again he boys was already in the pool except for Niall who was laid on the sun chair with his phone in his face texting someone. I sat on the edge of the pool a little away from Niall but close to Harry and I smiled even though I felt so awkward but I tried to hide it from Harry.

‘’Babe is something wrong?’’ Harry asked and I should have known he would see it right away. ‘’It’s… Uhhm I’m just thinking’’ I said almost telling him the real truth. ‘’Thinking about me?’’ he smirked swimming to me then opening my legs for him to stand between.

‘’You wish’’ I giggled and I saw Niall roll his eyes as I hugged Harry my head turned to Niall. ‘’Wait here’’ I whispered to Harry. I stood up and I walked to Niall sitting down at the sun chair beside him. ‘’What’s up?’’ I said acting cool.

His head gazed up from his phone then down at it again totally ignoring me. ‘’What’s up with you ignoring me?’’ I asked again and the boys stared at us hearing what I said. ‘’I’m talking to my girlfriend, she’s… uhm going through something’’ He said hesitating.

‘’Why are you lying.. If you don’t want talk to me or see me when just say it, don’t lie to me.’’ I said and Harry looked at me worried before he snapped out of it swimming to the lads and playing with them in the pool.

‘’I’m not lying and god… just leave me alone’’ Niall turned to me angry but I saw through his mask, he was sad, hurt and crushed. ‘’This is going to be really hard for the both of us, but please act normal. And please.. don’t push me away… I need you in my life’’ I whispered for him to hear.

‘’Bloody hell can’t ya leave me alone!’’ He snapped angry standing up, and I stared at him then at the lads in the water. Lucky for me they was too busy fighting in the water.

How am I going to be happy here and enjoy the holiday if Niall hates me and only talks to his girlfriend…