Part 7 - Angry

Eirin’s POV

I had just changed my clothes into something else, a mid high skirt and a white top under. Then I made a pony tail with my hair putting it up away from my face. Then I heard a knock on the door and I walked over not looking through who it was.

‘’HI YOU’’ Four boys quickly smiled stepping forward to hug me. ‘’Calm down friends of Harry, what do you need’’ I said seriously and suspiciously at their smiling faces. ‘’They don’t need anything they’re just curious who you are.’’ Harry yelled from his door standing there annoyed at them. ‘’What do you need to know then?’’ I asked them putting my hands on my hips.

‘’Come eat with us’’ Niall said smiling with his cute blonde hair and pretty eyes. ‘’If you all little boys behave yourself’’ I said sounding like a mom, I really did sound like a mother.

They nodded and we walked into Harry’s apartment, I sat down beside Harry as Louis and Liam argued about which movie to watch. A scary movie and a Disney movie. ‘’What do you think Miss agent?’’ Louis asked pointing to the movies they both held up. ‘’First don’t call me miss when I’m not working, call me Eirin, and I think the scary one is the best.’’ I said pointing to the movie Louis held up. He smiled and Liam whined before jumping down in the large couch we all sat in having our own personal space between us because of the space on this couch.

I sat between Zayn and Harry, than beside them was Louis, Niall and Liam. We all sat really tight together to share a blanket. Even though I said I could get more they all insisted to share. I didn’t mind, I had my hand in Harry’s under the blanket so that the other boy’s wouldn’t see it.

Slowly I leaned my head on Harry’s shoulder and he looked down smiling as the movie slowly went on and the boys watched closely. Lucky for me Zayn had fallen asleep just minutes into the movie, because I kept moving a little since Harry stroked his hand up the inside of my thighs just having his hand in front of my panties. He had lifted my skirt up only now having my panties under his hand.

I tried sitting still while he brushed his fingers up and down my panties looking around silently to see if the boys saw anything. Lucky for us the blanket was big enough for us to have it to our shoulders so his hand wasn’t showing that he had it inside my thigh. I bit my lip pushing back a moan a few times as the time went on with Harry teasing me.

When he pushed his finger down my clit I suddenly said out loud shocked and terrified. ‘’OKAY, I’m going to pee boys. Don’t mind me.’’ I said taking Harry’s hand away under the blanket standing up, and walk into the bathroom to catch my breath.

‘’Calm down calm down’’ I whispered to myself as my back hit a drawer. After sitting on the floor for ten minutes the door knocked. ‘’Eirin are you okay?’’ I heard someone ask, I didn’t hear who it was because of the loud movie in the living room playing. I opened the door to see Harry’s concerned face. I took a tight grip on his shirt dragging him inside with me then locking the door pushing him into the door. ‘’Don’t ever tease me like that in front of people Harry Edward Styles’’ I seductively whispered seriously into his ear as I kissed him down his neck. He didn’t say anything for a moment, seconds later he lifted me on a commode from Ikea as he kneeled down putting his face inside my thigh.

‘’Please god’’ I whispered trying not to scream as I moaned out. He slowly pushed two fingers inside me pumping them in and out. I had to bite down on my hand to hold my high moans and screams as he licked and pumped my woman hood.

‘’Faster… God… deeper’’ I moaned out still holding my voice incredibly low. He pumped me faster pushing inside to my G-spot. ‘’Come for me love’’ He whispered taking a break from licking me hard. He went even faster as I came on his fingers biting down on my hand so that I almost bit right through. Harry licked my juice from his fingers then lifted me off the commode. He cleaned himself quickly then smiling bright stepping over to my shaking and weak body. He kissed me passionately before opening the door to walk out smiling.