Part 33 - Stop Niall please

Harry’s POV

‘’Nialler, mate do you want to come over to my place. I’m making food for me and Eirin but it’s too much food for just us. I was thinking about maybe you and I could play fifa gain and this time I’ll win.’’ I said to Niall through the phone.

‘’Sounds great, is there going to anyone else or just us?’’ he asked, ‘’It’s just us, Liam, Louis and Zayn was busy so it just thought maybe you didn’t have anything else to do.’’ I said with much sarcasm. ‘’Yeah yeah, I’m the single one. I’ll me there in 30’’ he said handing up.

Eirin went in the shower as I fixed the dinner for us, I made something easy, meatballs and spaghetti with way to much tomato sauce. Niall loved meatballs so this would be fun, I sat out movies we should choose from and I placed drinks for us on the living room table.

I went into the bedroom to change cloths while the spaghetti was cooking, I had already finished the meatballs and the sauce.

Eirin’s POV

I fixed my hair up in a ponytail as I stroked soap up and down my body. I loved taking showers in Harry’s flat, he had a big shower only in glass and I had a shower bathtub. I heard the bathroom door open and I knew it was Harry, he loved teasing me watching me shower.

‘’Harry you just love watching me naked’’ I turned around seeing Niall’s eyes as big as they could. He just stared at me for a minute like he wanted me, wanted to love me. ‘’Niall…’’ I whispered and he nodded sad closing the door walking out again.

I wasn’t offended that he saw me naked, or that we stared at me for something that felt like hours. He really enjoyed the view, and I kind of liked him watching me with that wanting look.

Drying hair then my body I got dressed taking on my comfortable grey maxi dress having my hair up. ‘’Harry please tell me the food is ready’’ I giggled walking out and Niall turned to face me as he sat on the couch and Harry was carrying the food into the living room.

‘’Let’s eat I’m staring’’ Niall smiled and I quickly walked sitting beside him and Harry faked a sad face and sat on the other side of the table. His couch was long, going around the entire table in the middle except for in front where the TV was handing on the wall.

‘’This tastes really good love’’ I optimistic said and he thanked me. ‘’Are we going to play some FIFA now or what mate?’’ Niall exited asked and Harry laughed. ‘’I’ll leave to two alone’’ I said standing up. ‘’Hell no you’re not, I’m playing with you. Harry told me you sometimes play with him.’’ Niall immediately said grabbing my hand pulling me down again.

‘’One game, and I’ll go do my own stuff’’ I determined said. ‘’It’s on girl’’ he replayed and I laughed out loud. ‘’While you two cry over losing over each other, I’m taking a shower since I didn’t get time earlier.’’ Harry said standing up leaving me alone with Niall.

Just when I saw Harry close the door and the shower turned on I stared angry at Niall. ‘’Niall we need to talk, what you did earlier today is so not okay. You… you can’t do that ever again’’ I said and he moved closer to me slowly but carefully.

‘’I can’t stop, I’ve been in love with you ever since that one day on tour when we sat together just you and me cuddling up while the others was out partying. You only look at me as a best friend but I know the way you stared at me when I came in seeing you naked. You totally loved it’’ He smirked stroking his hand up my thigh getting closer to my panties, dragging my maxi dress up.

‘’Stop… You can’t do this, I love Harry’’ I whispered wanting and trying to push him away but he grabbed hard on my thigh as I felt his fingers brush over my panties. ‘’Shh… I know you want this, I know you want me’’ he whispered leaning in kissing my neck, licking softly down to my collarbone to my cleavages making me slightly moan.

‘’No.. Noo I can’t please.. please stop’’ I whispered as he stroked his hand over my breast, stroking in circles while he kissed my neck. ‘’Is that what you really want? You aren’t cheating you know, only if you have sex with me or kiss me I guess’’ he said sitting back again.

Somehow I wanted more, I wanted more of his touch, I needed more but something in my mind kept yelling get away like someone was trying to kill me. I stood up and my dress dropped down again as I walked into the kitchen to breath.

I can’t think like this, it’s going to break him if he knew. I love him, I’m fucking getting married to him and I can’t this this way about his best friend, my best friend. Thinking about him fucking me hard, rougher than Harry but sweetly.

Slowly a tear fell down from my eye as I over thought about everything, I need to get away from here or push away Niall. I grabbed my jacket quickly speeding to the door while Niall played FIFA totally focused on it.

I texted Harry telling him I went out for a walk so that the boys could play alone. Some paparazzi’s took a few photos of me while I sat in Harry’s car driving away. I turned on the radio listening to music while I drove around London in the darkness.