Part 39 - To tell you that your

Niall’s POV

‘’My family has a holiday house not far from here, nobody goes there anymore but I have the key. I’ll drive there if you want and you can rest here. There’s food and everything there so let’s go’’ I tried to comfort her and she nodded.

I turned the radio on singing to her while she sat lifeless staring out the window while I drove. A quick hour went and we arrived the house. Everything was built in tree with dark forest around by a pool in the back with sitting furniture’s and a barbecue.

‘’We’re here’’ I smiled softly turning to face her, and she stared at me pale, her face was white from crying, and her eyes puffy red swollen. She seemed so lost, and hopeless something I hated seeing her like.

I guided her with me to the front door and I locked it up as we walked inside. ‘’If you want to walk around that’s fine, I’ll go make us some food. Aaaaaand I’ll turn on the TV making it really comfortable and cozy for us.’’ I smiled walking into the kitchen as she stood by the door where I guided her.

‘’Here’s the food’’ I yelled cheerful suddenly seeing Eirin still standing where I left her. And I had been making food for 20 minutes. ‘’God have you been standing here for 20 minutes?’’ I asked and I didn’t get an answer.

Putting the food on the living room table I went back taking her with me guiding her to the couch. She slowly sat down like she was a 90 year old woman, then I laid a blanket over her. She sat so awkwardly on the couch making it cold and tearful for me.

Her grief was so big making her walk like a zombie, and I don’t know how to help her. So I did what I always used to do when she had a hard time on tour. I grabbed the movie High School Musical and every time they sang I jumped up from the couch singing everything out trying to make her laugh, trying to make her smile but nothing.

‘’Please… Eirin..’’ I whispered sad staring into her eyes seeing nothing but empty. I felt something buzz in my pocket, I grabbed the phone out seeing Harry calling me. I turned my phone of then I grabbed her phone turning it off also.

‘’Eirin remember when you were at our rehearsal and I grabbed you on stage to sing a song with me and you screamed so loud that all the lads screamed out loud like a girl. Or that one time when we both laughed so hard we started crying because of our eating competition.’’ I laughed and suddenly she giggled low smiling a little at me.

‘’There’s the girl I love’’ I laughed jumping down beside her hugging her tight while she giggled slightly. She leaned down on my chest as I laid down she on top of me, I wrapped my hands around her tight. ‘’Niall.. Thank you..’’ she whispered out.

Suddenly she flew up from the couch. ‘’Where’s the bathroom?’’ she asked holding her hand over her mouth. ‘’Down the hall on the right’’ i said and she ran away.

Eirin’s POV

I suddenly became really sick, wanting to throw up everywhere and I just eat something. When Niall told me where the bath room was I ran as fast as I could down, and just when I reached the toilet I throw up into it.

‘’Eirin, how are you feeling? Are you getting sick?’’ Niall asked walking up behind me. ‘’I… OH GOD! NIALL! I.. I.. I haven’t had my period for a long time, I just forgot it because of everything that happened. Oh god.. oh god’’ I freaked out cleaning my mouth as I stood up, Niall stared at me in shook.

‘’Oh no, what are you telling me? Your pregnant?’’ Niall stared at me anxious, but most of all hurt. ‘’I.. I need a test.. a pregnancy test so be sure.’’ I said quickly walking away from him speeding down and up the hall.

‘’Let’s go to the doctor, can you call them and set up a time’’ Niall lifted his hands on my shoulder stopping me from speeding everywhere. ‘’Can you come with me please, I can’t do this alone’’ I whispered hugging him tight.

// At the doctor

‘’So, after checking up on your tests we’re happy to tell you that your pregnant. You’re actually one month now, so we’ll have to check up on you in a week again.’’ After the doctor told me everything, I stared at Niall who sat with me every second.

When we walked out the media was going crazy screaming at me and Niall who held tight on to me as we walked to Harry’s car that I still had. ‘’You okay?’’ Niall asked as he drove away from all the reporters and paparazzi’s around us.

‘’Sorry to interrupt this sending, but we have some big news about Harry Styles fiance, she just came out from the doctors holding tight to Niall Horan, she was crying so we asked the doctor why. He didn’t say anything but sources tell us that Eirin Winter Greene is pregnant and one month on the way.’’ The radio stopped as a man told it.

‘’HOW THE FUCK DID THEY FOUND IT OUT THAT FAST, I JUST FOUND OUT SECONDS AGO!’’ I angry yelled and Niall grabbed my hand locking his fingers with mine. ‘’I’m sorry, but you have to tell Harry, he deserves to know it from you and not the media.’’ Niall said sympathetic but he kept quiet while I thought about it.

I grabbed my phone turning it off seeing everyone who tried calling me and immediately Harry called me. ‘’Yeah’’ I answered trying not to cry, feel dead again. ‘’Where have you been? Everyone is telling me that your pregnant, come home. Please let me talk to you. I didn’t have sex with her!’’ he yelled angry thought he phone.

‘’THEN WHY THE FUCK DIDT YOU HAVE YOUR SHIRT ON! I’m so crushed and depressed by you. And now I’m pregnant with your child, and I don’t even know I can love you anymore because of what you did. I wanted to die until now, and to be real I don’t even know if I could ever love again’’ I cried in the phone and Niall drove faster and suddenly we were back at his parents holiday house.

‘’EIRIN LISTEN TO ME, I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING. LET ME EXPLAIN!’’ He yelled, ‘’YOU HAVE 1 MINUTE!’’ I yelled back, somehow a part of me wanted to forgive him but too much hated him.

‘’A girl dragged me up and I was so drunk I didn’t know where I was, and she told me everything after it. She ripped my shirt of then she pushed me down on the bed lifting the duvet over us and somehow just in the second you came in. The girl isn’t important, I don’t even know her. I love you, I only love you. Please come back to me, I need you.’’ I heard him crying and I wanted to forgive him but I just couldn’t not right now.

‘’I need time, this time I’m needing time because you hurt me. I’m going to stay with Niall for a few says. Don’t contact me, or him’’ I said to him one last time before I hung up and me and Niall walked inside.