Part 53 - Now kiss

From Author: This part is extra-long for you because you have all been so amazing reading this story and think now we’re at part 53! I’m proud of how long we have reached. This is my dream and seeing so many people reading and commenting is making me cry of happiness so thank you again and again!

**********************

Eirin’s POV

After we got from the hospital the media went crazy trying to get a photo of our new born twins. But with the help from our big family we made it. We used the last three weeks to call Harry’s family and they all came one at the time to see Nadia and Oliva, the lads Liam, Louis and Zayn was the first to see them when we got back to London.

No one except for our friends and family have seen our twins, we wanted to wait till we got our new house before we showed the world our beautiful children.

Today is the day we’re moving in to our new big and secure house a little outside London. We talked a lot about us moving to Los Angeles but we thought that since our family is here except for mine, it was the best to stay here. Liam went back to normal and we all actually after a while went back to normal living our lives.

So we found a big house really fast and lucky for us the fence around was really big and secure so that we had the privacy and security from other people. We had Harry’s mom and sister with us a week to help with the packing and having the kids while we moved the things and now everything’s ready for our family.

‘’Harry! Shit look at this!’’ I yelled from our bedroom staring down at computer in the bed. ‘’WHAT WHAT IS IT?’’ Harry yelled back running up the stairs to me terrified. ‘’Please god tell me this is just Photoshop used?!’’ I rose my voice annoyed in despair.

He stepped forward closer to the computer and he’s face expression dropped to the floor. ‘’Your silence says it all Harry!’’ I alarmed said afraid of the truth now.

‘’Listen… I was in a dark place when you were in a coma and I did something I regret and I was really drunk. I didn’t mean to do it and it was nothing.’’ He stared to explain but I ignored it crushed by the fact that he kissed someone else when I was in the hospital.

‘’It’s fine.. I understand’’ I whispered turning around closing the computer and then walking back down to our baby sitter. We had hired a super baby sitter because we was both really busy people and our baby sitter was a man that a few of our friends recommended for us. And he was something good, he was a born natural.

‘’Fine? You understand? Are you not going to yell at me, freak out?’’ Harry followed after me down to our twins. ‘’We’re not going to argue about this. I’m so sick of crying and fighting with you, if you’re only telling me you kissed her then it’s fine. It’s fine because you were in a really bad situation and I know. The past it past and I love you, you love me and let’s just ignore it.’’ I took a big breath walking to Nadia and Oliva.

‘’How’s it going with our special twins here?’’ I asked Joe our baby sitter. ‘’I just gave Olivia food but Nadia doesn’t want anything. She’s very calm, Olivia’s something else’’ he softly giggled and I stared at them both happy and satisfied.

‘’Eirin there’s a letter here for you, that came in the mail’’ Harry yelled from the kitchen. I walked from the play room beside our living room to our massive kitchen. I really thought this house was too big and massive for us but Harry insisted on buying this and I had no choice but to listen. 

I walked over to him still feeling a little annoyed and I opened the letter seeing my name. Dear Eirin Green. The folded paper said and I opened it seeing a lot of words.