Part 15 - I love you

Harry’s POV

‘’Yes, she died last night. Your dad wants you to come to her funeral tomorrow.’’ I said and she stepped back sitting down on my couch. Somehow she didn’t seem sad, she wasn’t crying and it made me scared about her showing no emotions.

‘’I’m not going to her funeral..’’ She said looking up at me as I stood over her. ‘’Why not? You’re going to regret it if you don’t go. I mean she’s your mother, and she’s dead. You’re going and I’m coming with you’’ I said kneeling down holding my hands on her knees as she stared down at me.

‘’No I’m not. I’m not going back there, to everyone. I can’t… I won’t. Please Harry leave it be.’’ I stared into her eyes and she was dead serious. What am I going to do with her, she’s going to regret it not seeing her mom one last time even if she’s dead.

‘’It’s just for one day babe, please you’re going to regret it so much later’’ I said trying to convince her, she seemed so sure but why? ‘’You don’t know everything about my past, and I want to keep it that way. Something’s are better on left dead. Harry please let It go, I beg you. If you love me let it go’’ She whispered staring at me with her sad eyes.

Suddenly a loud knock came on my door making me and Eirin jump startled. ‘’Are you expecting someone?’’ She asked and I walked to the door slowly opening it.

Eirin’s POV

‘’Hi, Harry Styles. My name is Nick Mitchell I’m your agent.’’ I heard the dark manly voice say behind the door and Harry looked at me quickly then at the man again.

‘’What is it? I’m busy’’ Harry said sounding angry, ‘’I’m here to talk about your upcoming tour and some upcoming days.’’ That guy Nick said and I stood up walking to the door wanting to see him. ‘’Hello, Nick. Eirin here.’’ I said opening the door more.

‘’Hi again’’ He smiled at me and at Harry. ‘’So, you’re dating or?’’ He asked looking at me and Harry. ‘’Yes, she’s my girlfriend. And she’s coming on tour with me.’’ Harry immediately said taking my hand locking his fingers with mine.

Nick looked at me questioning it then down at his phone. ‘’You know it’s against the rules to date people we work for.’’ He stared at me like it was a warning. ‘’What is that supposed to mean, I date who I want to date.’’ Harry rose his voice and he squeezed my hand tighter.

‘’Harry’’ I whispered making him look at me. He relaxed a little looking at me. ‘’Listen we started dating a few days ago. So no rules are broken, I lost my job a long time ago. And I know his schedule so you don’t need to be here right now. He doesn’t start tour for another few weeks and he doesn’t have anything to do.’’ I professionally said calmly and Nick stared at me before he smiled and nodded.

‘’Fine, I’ll call you Harry in one week. Good bye’’ He said walking down the hallway. I smiled at Harry and he didn’t smile back.

‘’What?’’ I smiled closing the door. ‘’So bossy, seriously I miss you in your work cloths. And Eirin?’’ He started and I smiled waiting for what he were going to say. ‘’Remember I asked you to come with me on tour right, before we had sex. And you said yes. And you having your birthday one day before Louis.’’ He seemed a little worried saying that and to be real I forgot he said that.

‘’Oh, I forgot that. I guess losing my job were a lot harder than I thought. I never knew what I lost before I lost it. But it’s fine now, I’m fine. Everything’s good.’’ I smiled kissing his lips shutting him up so that he couldn’t say what he were going to say.

‘’I love you’’ He smiled as I took a breath before kissing him more. ‘’I love you’’ I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around him letting my dead fall into his chest.

//One week later

Eirin’s POV

I and Harry had been spending every day with each other, we slept one day at his place then the rest in my apartment. We went out to buy food a few times and lucky for us no paparazzi’s were to be found.

Harry never asked about my mom something I’m glad he didn’t because I’m happy, not because she died but happy with him. I’m not even thinking about my mom, only about me and Harry. We’re both leaving for the bands tour and I’m really happy, a little about me not being his agent because it’s really hard.

But we had so much fun this week and I can’t imagine the next few months and maybe years. I love Harry he makes me smile, laugh, feel all kinds of joy and happiness. I still haven’t heard anything from my dad and I haven’t cried about it. I’m a lot stronger now that I know Harry’s with me all the way.

Today we’re flying to LAX, Los Angeles because their first tour day starts there and we’re checking out the tour bus tomorrow morning. I packed my bags and I helped Harry pack his.

‘’Greene are you coming?’’ Harry smiled at me as he sat down in a seat by the window. Harry and the other boys had their own private plane just for them and some other people that were here to help with the tour and security. I smiled nodding, so excited about the new

I flew into the wall as a sudden boy ran passed me into the plane jumping down at a seat. ‘’Fuck Louis look were your running’’ Harry rose from the seat immediately running to me helping me up to my feet. ‘’I’m fine, it’s fine’’ I smiled not thinking much about my little pain in my arm. ‘’Sorry Eirin’’ Louis whined as Harry stared him down angry.

Harry sat down by the window and I sat beside him, Louis and Niall sat right in front of us so that we all sat face to face. I felt my eyes becoming heavier, closing them then opening them wide. ‘’You okay?’’ Niall asked and I nodded leaning my head on Harry’s shoulder. We got up in the middle of the night packing and then driving to the airport, so no I’m not fine. I’m tired, and I actually miss sex to.

‘’Are you tired?’’ Harry whispered looking down at me with his perfect grin. ‘’Mhm’’ I mumbled and Harry lifted a blanket over me and him, slowly sliding my head down on a pillow on his lap. I crawled up into the seat laying my head on Harry’s lap more comfortable then falling asleep as he brushed his fingers through my hair humming slowly songs.