At the studio - Janiel

Beginne am Anfang

"You like me?" he asked. I nodded slightly.

"I understand if you don't like me back, I didn't expec-" I started but Jack cut me off with a kiss. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. I pulled away after a few seconds confused.

"I like you too Dani," Jack told me with a huge smile. I smiled back at him. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course," I said then kissed him again. The other boys came in cheering and Jack and I pulled apart as they came and sat with us.

"My ship has sailed," Corbyn said in a girly voice.

"Shut up," I said then hit his shoulder.

"Ok ok," Corbyn said putting his hands up in defence.

"You ready Daniel?" Tyler asked from the other room.

"Yeah," I replied then left the boys. I went into the recording room and looked at Jack with a smile through the glass, he smiled back and I started to sing.

When we finished at the studio for the day we all went home, Jack and I went to bed straight away since it was 1:00am and he wrapped his arms around me as I fell asleep.

*The next morning*

I woke up wrapped in Jack's arms and I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"Morning," I said with a smile, knowing he's mine.

"Morning Dani," Jack welcomed. I turned around to face him and he smiled down at me. I gave him a quick kiss then got up and got dressed. I walked downstairs and now everyone was awake on the couch. "We have a date in an hour, dress casual, be ready," Jack whispered to me with a smile. I nodded then went upstairs to get ready. I did my hair nice and brushed my teeth then I quickly finished getting ready.

When I was finished getting ready it was time to leave so I slipped my wallet into my pocket then ran downstairs to meet with Jack. I had black ripped jeans and a dark blue hoodie on and Jack had ripped jeans and a black sweatshirt on.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yup!" Jack replied then took my hand into his. We walked out to the car and he got into the driver's seat while I got into the passenger seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," Jack replied.

"Ok then," I said with a smile. Jack started backing out of the driveway then headed to the surprise date.

About an hour later we arrived at an unfamiliar area, Jack got out of the car so I did as well. Jack and I held hands as he started leading me to a path. "Where are we?" I asked.

"You'll see," he replied. I started tensing up because I get nervous in unfamiliar areas, Jack squeezed my hand and stopped then looked at me. "Hey, don't worry, you trust me right?" he asked, holding my face in one of his hands while holding my hand in the other. I nodded, Jack smiled which caused me to smile. "Ok, let's go." We continued on the path until we ended up at the Hollywood sign and there was a blanket on the ground.

I looked at Jack and smiled while getting tears in my eyes.

"This is so sweet," I said.

"Only the best for the best," he replied then lead me to the blanket. We sat down and Jack put his head on my shoulder, I kissed the top of his head and held him close to me.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I asked, mainly mumbling to myself.

"You were yourself," Jack replied, I could tell he had a huge smile on his face. He looked up at me and I looked down at him, I brought my face down to his and connected our lips. I held his face softly and he held my neck.

After about a minute we pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I love you Jack," I said quietly.

"I love you too Dani."

A/N hey guys! Make sure you follow my insta @heavenlyxxherron (shameless plug) but I hope you enjoyed