Epilogue Part 2

We have spoken every day on the phone, he came to Chicago, and we've had three dates.

I made Gavin dinner, then turned on the stereo.

"Dance with me?" I asked.

He stood and pulled me into him. "God, I missed you, Kori." He swung me around and dipped me. When he pulled me back up, my lips brushed against his.

I haven't kissed this man in twenty years.

"I missed you." I whispered.

"Be mine again, Kori." He looked into my eyes, and our lips are barely touching.

"I thought you'd never ask." His lips came down on mine and he squeezed me so tight.

A kiss can be a powerful thing, especially when it's Gavin's. My memories take hold and flash before my eyes.

Arguing with him, him catching me when I would fall, Brenda's face everytime we stepped off the elevator screaming at each other, and finally our wedding night and how scared he was.

"I love you Gavin, I always have."

His breath hitched and he picked me up, my legs wrapping around his waist, and our lips never parting. He sat us down on the couch and we quickly removed our clothes.

His hands shook, and I could see the fear in his eyes. "Gavin, take a deep breath." He did as I said, then looked into my eyes just before I sank with him inside me.

He looked at me so tenderly and emotionally, before brushing the hair away from my face.

"Is this real?" He wispered.

I rocked my hips. "Does..it feel real now?" I threw my head back when he thrusted into me.

"God, yes." He said.

I reached for his shaking hands and held them, as I kept moving my hips and kissing him.

"I never stopped loving you." I admitted.

"I waited for you." He breathed out.

"Oh God, I threw my head back and rode out my first orgasm in five years.

"I love.. you.. so, damn much!" He thrusted hard, and drove me even further into my orgasm.

He flipped us over on the couch and slowly made love to me.

"Come with me." He cried out as he buried his face into the crook of my neck. I could hear him whimpering as his orgasm tightened his entire body, but after he was done with his explosion, I could hear him still whimpering, so I lifted his head and made him look at me.

"Gavin, don't." I said as I wiped a tear from his eye.

"I never thought." He squeezed his eyes shut and looked at me again. "I never thought we would have this again. I'm sorry, I just..."

"Love me and you're scared?"

He nodded, and I could feel my own tears.

"Let's not ever let go again, okay?" I asked.

"Okay." His lips came down on mine.

Gavin's POV

"I'm worried about your health, okay?"

"What's done is done Gavin." She answered.

"What the fuck are we thinking?"

The doctor just looks at me and laughs. "People your age bring babies into the world all the time these days." He says.