Passion

"I'm not sure how I am going to make it on a 10-hour flight without touching you." He said as he buckled in.

Ten hours?

"I can relate." I leaned over and kissed him.

"Whoever heard of a jet not having a bedroom? My dad can spend like no other, but the one thing he didn't splurge on was the interior of this jet." He complained.

Once the jet got to it's cruising altitude, he unhooked our seatbelts. "Come on." He led me over to the lounger and we curled up to a movie. The attendant kept us in drinks and snacks.

"Kori, I swear when we get to our hotel, you better be prepared not to leave our room for at least a day." He pulled me in a little closer. I felt his hand on my boob. "Good, they're still there." He said, and I laughed.

We spooned on the couch and I felt him push himself against my behind a few times, and every now and again a kiss on my neck and a squeeze of my boobs. "I need you so bad." He kissed my neck again.

"You're making this flight so much longer," I whispered back.

He pulled the blanket over us and grabbed my hip while I again felt him grind against me.

"Gavin, what are you doing?" His hand started to dip inside my jeans.

"Coping." Was his answer. "I need to feel you." He kissed my neck just as his fingers felt around my most sensitive spot. "Gavin, we aren't alone." I'm throbbing for more.

"Nobody can see." He whispered back.

A finger dipped in and I gasped. "Gavin." I breathed out.

His lips didn't leave my neck. "You're only torturing us."

He pushed his hardness against me. "I need to be inside you." He whispered.

"We've got five hours left. We should nap." I suggested, but I wanted it as bad as him.

"You're right. We're going to need the strength." He said.

I laughed, and he kissed the top of my head again. We searched for movies, and seeing the Marvel ones pop up made me miss Keegan. I pouted my bottom lip at Gavin, and he just chuckled and kissed my cheek. Over the last two weeks, Keegan and I really bonded, and he loved visiting my father at the church. Melissa was very helpful in the planning of the wedding. I know her motive, and although it's honorable, I still have to wonder what would have happened if Claudia had not interfered with their marriage.

I'm not sure how I ever slept without Gavin. His soft touch sends me to sleep in no time. I fell asleep wondering if he does the same thing to Keegan to help him relax. My new husband has magical hands when he runs his fingers lightly on my back or arms.

"Kori, wake up, we're getting ready to land."

 I opened my eyes, and after gaining my senses, we had to go buckle in for the landing. I looked out the window and smiled when I realized where we are.."Paris?" I asked, and he smiled and I kissed him. I am so excited!

When the door opened, cold air rushed through the plane and I had to snuggle into my coat a little deeper. There was a car waiting for us, and we raced inside to get warm.

"I'll tip you an extra 100 if you have us there in 15 minutes." He said to the driver, and pulled me into him.

I took in everything as we drove to our hotel. It's dark outside, so the lights were so beautiful. I realized he was just staring at me, and for some reason, I blushed. His fingers tucked the hair behind my ear and he kissed me on my forehead. "I am so in love with you, Mrs. Hardwick. How did I get so damn lucky?" He kissed me on the lips, and this kiss in particular, had my pulse race out of control.

I didn't even get a chance to look at the outside of the hotel much. He tipped our driver and pulled me out of the car quickly.

A smiling face was waiting for us and my husband spoke French to her, and I have no idea what he is saying. She blushed when he said something, but I decided to forget about it. She had his card, but he also gave her money.

We followed a young man with our bags to the top floor, and Gavin tapped his foot the entire ride up the elevator.

The man set our bags down to open the door, but Gavin pulled out more money and handed it to him. "We will figure it out, and we got our own bags."

What is he doing?

He grabbed our bags and threw them inside, then pulled me inside, slamming the door behind me.

He slipped his arms around me and pulled me into a deep kiss. I could barely keep up with his pace as he pulled my sweater off me and threw it to the ground. He hoisted me up and my legs were wrapped around his waist as he walked to the bed.

I bounced when he dropped me on the bed and climbed on me with a demand to be as close to me as possible.

He ground against me as he kissed my lips and drove me insane. I felt my jeans unzip, and he pulled them off along with my underwear.

This is amazing, I love how he wants me so bad, he takes it as quick as he can. I heard his belt fall to the floor and his pants unzip, so I reached down to help him push them down, but he still had them on just below his ass, when he touched me to make sure I was ready and quickly slid inside me.

"Finally." I moaned out just before his mouth covered mine. My back arches and his lips leave mine for my neck. "I love you." I whimper out as he moved in and out of me harder than last night.

"Are you okay?" He asks through his hard breaths.

"Yes!"

"Thank god!" He says, just before slamming even harder into me.

He reaches down and pushes one of my knees up closer to me. One hand holding that leg while his other holds him up as he slams into me harder and faster.

"Gavin, now!" I could feel the tingle internally as he hits the spot that throws me into the other world. He stares at me while I scream out his name.

"Keep looking at me, Kori." I did as he said while he bit his bottom lip. The veins in his neck are popped out as he works hard to keep me in my orgasm.

"You're beautiful." He sounds like he forced it out as he once again tightens and he spills himself inside me. He collapsed on top of me and tries to catch his breath while kissing my neck.

"I can't believe I get to do this to you for the rest of our lives." He pulls his head up and looked down at me. "Did I hurt you? I'm sorry I lost control."

I put my hand on his face. "I really liked that!" His lips graced mine, then he smiled at me. "We aren't done yet."