Hello Again

I spoke with Luke three times a day for the rest of our vacation. On Monday morning, I was back at work. Catching up with my work had me staying over late into the night, but that didn't get into our way of talking every night at bedtime, and we usually have an ongoing text all throughout the day.

Stella was going to New York, so I planned to ride along and go stay with Luke for the weekend.

"You better be prepared when you get here, I'm not letting you out of my arms or my bed all weekend." He said.

"I'm not changing any plans you might have?" I asked

"Nothing important or anything you would want to attend." He said

"Mr. Ziegler, are you embarrassed by your girlfriend?"

He chuckled. "Actually, quite the opposite. It's to celebrate Tom's new business venture with our favorite guy. I didn't want you to feel obligated."  He said.

Oh, that business deal in Paris.

"I appreciate your concern, but it's for your career. Maybe we should at least pop in, and don't worry about Gavin. I don't even really think of him anymore. It won't bother me." Will it?

"I'm not worried about it really. I hate that kind of functions. We can pop in, but I really just want every second alone with you." he said.

"Okay, It's settled then, and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Hey, Korilee?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you wearing?"

I laughed. "Are you wanting phone sex, Luke?"

"No, I want you, but I have to settle for a visual."

"Well, I'm wearing a tank top, no bra, and my panties."

He let out a breath. "God, I wish I was there."

"Me, too."

"Alright, sweet dreams, and I'll see you tomorrow night." He said.

Friday was one of the longest days of my life. I pushed through and, finally, when the clock struck five, I grabbed my bags and raced outside where I saw Stella with a taxi. She was so excited and helped me load my bags, and we were off.

Brad was in a meeting when we arrived, so he sent a driver for us. They're dropping me off at Luke's first, so I told the driver the address and he plugged it into the GPS.

The car turned into a subdivision with very nice and modest homes. The car stopped in front of a very nice cape cod, and the lawn was manicured perfectly.

I saw Luke walk out, and I jumped out of the car and ran to him. I jumped up and wrapped my legs and arms around him, and he greeted me back with a mouth-watering, earthmoving kiss.

"Get it, Kori!" Stella yelled, and laughed, I was already unbuttoning his shirt.

The driver approached with my bags, and Luke told him to leave them inside the door as he practically sprinted into the house and ran up the stairs two at a time.

We practically ripped each other's clothes off, and he was on top of me in a matter of seconds. He kissed so hard, my lips feel swollen, and my body screams for him to become one with me.

He quickly slid inside me. "God, yes!"

He whimpered into my mouth. "My God, I've missed you." He said.

"You have no idea!"

He slowed down and took a breath, only to look into my eyes and reach for my hand. I squeezed his hand so hard as he, for the first time, took his time and made love to me, slowly taking his time with me.