Please

He pulls back and grabs my sponge, putting soap on it. "Lean forward."

I looked at him with reluctance, but I did as instructed. He dipped the sponge in the water and slowly ran it over my back and neck. "Your skin is so soft." He said as he ran it down my arm.

Damn, it's getting hot in this water.

He leaned me back and ran it up my throat and my upper chest. "I'll talk to Claudia this week." He went to pull at his tie, but he's wearing a tee shirt.

I looked up at him. "Okay."

He took a deep breath as the sponge went lower between my breasts. "You're so beautiful, Kori." He bit his bottom lip when the sponge went over my nipple.

I closed my eyes when the sponge was replaced by his hand. I heard his ragged breath come closer, just before I felt those perfect lips on mine.

His hand went lower and lower toward my side, then down my thigh. He kissed me deeper when his hand squeezed my thigh.

Killing me again

He got up and grabbed my towel, then held it up with a big smile on his face.

I thought about it....

"Maybe you should close your eyes," I suggested.

He shook his head.

"Fine."

I sat up and he saw my boobs, then closed his eyes. "Damn, Kori." He gulped.

I wrapped the towel around me and stepped around him, but he had other plans. He grabs me by the waist and his lips came crashing down on mine.

I'm a goner...

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I heard the bathroom door open and he walked to my bed and laid me down. He pulled off his wet shirt and exposed those amazing abs to me, then crawled on top of me and kissed me again.

He undid my towel and looked down at my chest. His fingers ran over my nipple again and squeezed it when he leaned back down and kissed me.

He leaned up and looked at me. "Are we okay?"

I nodded. "Yes." My hands went for his pants and I unbuttoned them. "Gavin, please," I whispered.

He brushed the hair out of my face. "I can make you feel good without being inside you."

"Yes, please."

He smiled and trailed kisses down my cheek, then neck. I gasped when he took my nipple in his mouth. I squirmed under him, needing something to give me relief.

His hand softly ran up my thigh, and when it touched me in that perfect spot, his lips crashed down on mine once again. He rubbed outside of me and it felt amazing. I closed my eyes and concentrated on his perfect touch.

"Look at me, Kori." He's breathing hard.

I opened my eyes and looked into his. When a finger entered me, my jaw dropped and I looked at him in disbelief. How can a touch feel so perfect?

He kissed me again as he massaged my insides in the most perfect way possible. I cupped his face and kissed him desperately. He groaned when I moaned his name.

"Relax, okay?" He asked.

I just nodded.

He started sucking on my nipple again as he started moving his finger faster. "Don't stop!" I cried out.

Slowly, he trailed kisses down my stomach to my thighs. His warm breath and heavy breathing only intensified his effect.

"You're so perfect, Kori."

Then I felt it, a kiss I'll never forget. He nipped, tugged, and licked my nub, then added another finger.

OH MY GOD!

"Gavin, oh my God, yes." I heard him gasp when I called out his name.

My thighs started to shake and my hips started buckling, as a wave of the most incredible feeling came over me. "Gavin." I gasped as he moved faster.

I could hear him moaning as he kissed my most sensitive spot and now my very aware private area. My back arches and, for some reason, I'm leaning on my elbows and throwing my head back.

"Yes!" I yelled out, and I heard him hush me, but he didn't stop until the wave passed and I collapsed on my back He pulled away and threw off his pants and climbed on top of me. "I can't resist much longer, Kori. Your body, and the way you react to me. I can't go on like this much longer."

I pulled his head down and kissed him as if I need him to survive. He's in his boxers, but grinds himself against me as I kiss him.

I moved my hips to match his thrusts. He's not even inside me when he groaned. He reached down and pushed his boxers off and ground against me again.

"I'm not entering you." He tried to talk as he rubbed against me and I rocked my hips. I can feel it against the front of me as he ground against me.

"I'm about to make a mess on you." He stiffened, and I felt a warmth on my stomach. His head fell into the crook of my neck and he jerked a few times.

"I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry." He kissed me, then made a face when he got up. Yeah, pretty messy, but for some reason I liked it.

I caught a glimpse, but not a very good one of what will hopefully be inside me someday and wanted to laugh. He came back with a towel and wiped me up before throwing the towel aside and laying down next to me. We're completely naked this time.

He pulled me into him and kissed my head just before we fell asleep.