Craigmeister

I hopped on the elevator and sighed in relief when the doors begin to close.

I gasped when two large hands stop the door from closing. "Not so fast!"

I backed into the corner when I saw him holding his nose and looking at me like he's going to rip me a new ass.

He straightened up and calmly enters, while I cower in the corner.

"You have a lot of nerve, Miss Heart," He says as soon as the door shuts.

"I can say the same about you." I cross my arms and try to act big and bad, but I'm screaming on the inside.

"I gave you a job..."

"Sandy from HR gave me a job." I corrected him.

Did he just growl?

"Did you just growl at me?"

"I swear to god, if you dont.." He closed his eyes and leaned his head on the wall behind him.

"You shouldn't swear to god." I interrupted him, and he rolled his head to look at me.

"You are the most annoying child I've ever met!" he said.

"I guess that makes you a pedophile since you groped me in the car."

"I did what? You straddled me!"

"I was escaping."

"You had your own door. Oh, that's right, you can't be trusted in traffic. I forgot who I was speaking with."

"You're cocky!"

"You're immature!"

The elevator opened and I was forced to step out first.

"You're such a..."

"I'm such a what?" He smirks.

"Brat! You're a spoiled, rotten brat!"

I walked past Brenda and smiled. "Good afternoon, Brenda." Her jaw was dropped when I walked out, but I overheard.

"What was that about?" She asked.

"Stay out of it, Carrot top!"

I heard her gasp. "What did you just call me?"

"Goddamn, women! This day can't get any worse!" I heard his door slam shut.

I opened my messenger app and sent him a quick reminder.

"You shouldn't call her that, it's not nice."

I renamed him Hardbitch in my app and erased carrot top, replacing it with Brenda, then my app dinged with a message.

"One hour. One hour, and I don't want to hear another word from you. Get to work, Kori!"

"Miss Heart to you, sir."

"One fucking hour!"

"You shouldn't curse."

"STOP IT!"

Red hair busted through my door.

"What did you do?"

"Oh hi, Brenda. Just used your advice. He was out of line."

"I've never seen him that pissed. Spill the beans." She sat in a chair in front of me.

I told her the whole story and she was practically rolling on the floor.

Through her tears of laughter, she spoke.