You Did What?

We got to the hotel and he grabbed my hand, then pulled me into the women's bathroom and locked the door.  "What are you doing?"

"Our room is too far away." He lifted me onto the counter and kissed me, while he slid my panties to the side and touched me. 

I agree...

I reached down and undid his pants, then I realized what I was doing.  "Touch me, okay."  He bit down on my earlobe. 

I pushed his pants down a bit and he looked at me.  I bit my lip, not being sure I'm ready.  "I'm your husband, Kori." I looked up at him, and he pulled my head in for a kiss and lined himself up with me and slid into me.  Relieved and embarrassed of my shyness, I kissed him back and he pounded me.  "This will have to be quick."

I held in my moans, and it seems like he was somewhat holding back.  I let it go and just watched him as he pushed me back and held on to my hips.  I love when he bites that bottom lip as he starts to feel his own orgasm. 

I didn't, just because it was going so quickly, and I didn't expect to, but at the last second, I felt that jolt runs through my body when he started massaging between my legs.  I held my hand over my mouth as he drove me far into an amazing orgasm and he had one with me. 

It was quick, but perfect.  After getting cleaned up, we slowly opened the door and walked out laughing that we got away with it.

"Can we get a drink at the bar?" I asked, and he nodded. 

He held our coats as we walked through the lobby, and when we entered the bar, I heard "HardWICK!"

Oh geesh, it's the frat buddies.

"I'm just here for a drink with my wife." He said, but they sat down at the table we were sitting at while he hung up our coats. 

"How did you meet Harddick?" Tom asked, and rested his face on his hand like a little kid waiting for a story.

I laughed. "Did you just say Harddick?" 

"Well yeah, duh.  Sometimes he was a real dick up at school." I laughed and laughed.

"I called him that once." Is all I said, and he sat back and crossed his arms.

"It all started the day she turned my life upside down." He said, and I smiled at him.  "My HR department hired her as my personal assistant, and the day she walked in my office, I knew my life wouldn't be the same.  She's beautiful, clumsy, and smart as hell.  Far too educated to be an assistant.  Unfortunately for her, the first person she met in my office was Craig."

The guys burst out laughing.  "That guy got more tail in college than any of us," Jason added.

"That guy is a walking sexual harassment lawsuit.  He makes Trump look like a Saint."  They all blankly looked at me. 

"Ah, Republicans I see."  They all laughed again.  The waitress brings me the rum and coke I ordered.

"Anyways, she kicked my ass almost daily.  She could piss me off and impress me at the same moment.  Well, she was offered a position at Infinity as COO, and I snatched her up and made her my wife in less than a month."  He took a drink of his beer, and Luke went to the bar for a refill.

"Just so you know, you're far too beautiful to be married to this oger," Jason said, and laughed.

"That man is the best thing that ever happened to me." I winked at my husband.

Luke put a tray full of shots on the table and sat down. 

"We just came for a drink.  You're going to fuck up my chances tonight guys."  Gavin shook his head.