That Sweater

He pulled his pants off and took me to the bathroom where he drew a hot bath. I haven't even had a chance to look at our room, but it doesn't matter. Being in his arms is all that matters.

We slid into our bath, and I leaned back against him. "You've made everything so perfect," I said as I lay my head back against his chest.

"Its all you, Kori." He squeezed my body tight.

"Are you okay? I try really hard not to get too rough." He kissed my temple.

"I'm fine, actually much better than fine, I'm so happy." He started running his hands up and down my arms.

"Are you going to be okay if you get pregnant so soon?" He asked.

"Absolutely, I always have wanted to be a mom. We have Keegan and I know Melissa is expecting, but when he comes to our house, I'd love for him to have siblings. I was an only child and it did get lonely at times. How will you feel?"

"If I didn't want it, we would be using birth control. Nothing makes me happier than the thought of having children with you."

"Do you think I could already be pregnant?" I turned my head and looked up at him.

"It takes some people a long time and others not, so I have no idea. Probably not since we've only done it twice, and speaking of that..." He ran his hand down my belly and between my legs. I laid my head back and closed my eyes while he made me feel so good.

I haven't had the nerve to touch him yet. I'm nervous, and haven't even taken much of a look. I'm thinking I'll become more comfortable with time. I can feel it against the arch of my back.

He kissed my neck as his fingers worked their magic. He flipped me around to straddle him and he slowly lowered me while he slid inside me. This feels different, and I just sat still while I adjusted and kissed those perfect lips. "I love how you feel," I whispered against his lips.

He opened his mouth and we kissed deeply, while I started rocking my hips slowly.

"In the bed." He breathed out. I slowly stood and wrapped a towel around me, but he suddenly had other plans. "Put your elbows against the sink." I looked behind me and hesitantly did as he said.

He pulled the towel off me and put his hands on my hips. "Tell me to stop if I hurt you, Kori."

I nodded, and he slowly slipped inside me. "This is different." I squeezed my eyes shut and he stopped. "Does it hurt?"

"No, it's good. Keep going."

It's fucking amazing!

He sped up and was deeper inside me than ever before. I could watch him in the mirror as he looked down between us and pounded into me. I saw him look up to the ceiling and bite that lip, and my orgasm hit me so fast I wasn't expecting it.

"Gavin! Don't stop!" I squeezed the side of the sink and he held on to my hips and he took me higher and higher. I almost collapsed when my body relaxed, but he picked me up and carried me to the bed. "That was so good." I maneuvered my self on top of him and kissed him while I sank him inside me. He laid back and watched me as I rocked my hips.

With one hand on my breast and another on my hip, he guided me into another orgasm, in which threw him into one with me.

He pulled me into his arms, and we quickly fell asleep.

I wasn't expecting what I saw when I opened my eyes. The large room we were in was open and only three doors existed. One to the balcony, that was in the middle of a wall of windows where I can see the Eiffel Tower from my bed, another that leaves our room, and the last one was to the bathroom I saw last night. Amazing doesn't even describe what I'm seeing. My husband isn't in bed, but I can hear the shower running.

Our bags are still shut, but I can see he has been in his carry on, so I reached for his sweater and threw it on while I unpacked our belongings. Even the closet didn't have a door, but I hung up his suits and my dresses, then placed the rest in the drawers.

There was a refrigerator in a small kitchen area and a coffee pot, so I started his coffee and found some orange juice in the fridge.

Looking at the menu for room service did nothing for me, but I found an English one underneath and looked it over before calling for some food. I'm starving, and orange juice isn't cutting it.

With my sleeves rolled up, I put my hair up and pinned it into a bun and stepped out on the balcony. It's freezing, but I just had to take a peek at the city of Paris, It's so beautiful.

I turned to walk back in and my husband stood in nothing but a towel around his waist at the closet.

"Thanks for unpacking." He said, then looked over at me. He stopped what he was doing and pulled me into his arms. "You know this sweater is really big on you, and that v-neck looks amazing."

He pulled me into him and I looked up. "I have to pee."

He laughed and smacked my butt as I pulled away to get my toothbrush and go to the bathroom. "Don't take that sweater off." He yelled.

"I ordered breakfast by the way." I shut the door and took care of business, but when I came back out, he was standing at the counter drinking his coffee. He actually looks damn sexy in that towel.

"I need a shower," I said as I walked to the closet.

"You won't be needing clothes." He came up behind me and kissed my neck. "I love kissing your skin." He said.

"I love it when you kiss my skin."

He turned me around and kissed me and my knees grow weak. It's okay, because he always holds me in those strong arms.

I pulled back. "I really need a shower." He looked disappointed as I grabbed my shampoo and other necessary items, including my silk robe.