Move On

He followed me over to Luke.  "We weren't done." He grabbed my arm.

"Hey!" Tom and Luke both sprang into action. 

"Let go of her!" Luke demanded. 

He looked at me, then at Luke.  "I'll always have something you wont, and it can only be given away once." Gavin smirked.  "If you ever fuck her, remember who was there first." My hand raised and smacked him across the face.

"Luke doesn't fuck me!  He makes love to me, so I'll leave you knowing that I chose love over money.  The love I have for our dead child, the love I have for myself, and the love I'm falling in with him.   Think about that tonight when I'll be crying out his name, because I plan to go do that as soon as we leave.  This man might not have your billions, but he has a piece of me that can't be bought.  The piece you threw away."

"You slept with him already?  Jesus, Kori!  You love me!  I know you do, and I'm sorry.  To both you and Luke for the way I allowed her to hurt both of you, but why him?  Why my friend? What happened to my innocent angel?" 

"She died when our baby died! " I cried. "Look at that woman and remember she's the reason our baby was disposed of after never being held or feeling her daddy's touch.  She took that from you, and I'll never grieve over you, but I will grieve for my baby for the rest of my life!"

He started fucking crying.  "Gavin, you're making a fool of yourself.  For God sakes, pull yourself together.  If not for you, then for Keegan. By the way, the last night I spent with him, he told me he was happy I got rid of the mean lady.  She is tearing him to pieces.  Just the fact that you brought her, shows you love her, which is sad for Keegan.  She verbally abuses that child.  You are a pathetic excuse of a father."

He pulled at his tie.  "That was a low blow." 

"That is reality.  Now that we have said our peace, I expect you not to approach me in the future.  You're just a reminder of what was ripped from my womb.  Go get some help and figure out what you're going to do with Claudia.  I loved you Gavin, but that died and won't come back."  I lied again.

"If you don't love me, then why are you fighting your tears.  Why do you care what I do with Claudia?"

"I'm irritated, Gavin.  I don't want your damn apologies, and I just want to be left alone. I'm loving my freedom, but everytime I see you, it's like you think you control me.   I'm scared for Keegan because I love that child.  That's why I'm upset.  Not because I'm still in love with yo,u because that's not the case.  I'll always care, but I will never love you again."

"What the hell is going on over here?"  Claudia of course has to make a dramatic appearance. 

"Butt out of it Claudia!" He snapped.

"It's okay, I'm done here anyways." Luke took my hand, and we turned to leave.  "Kori!" I turned around and looked at him.

"I'll never stop waiting for you.  You'll always be my wife and the love of my life.  I've not touched this woman.  It's only been you, Kori.  Nobody else from the moment I confessed my feelings in South Bend." He was sobbing. 

"That's your choice, but you'll be waiting until the day you die." I turned around, and we left. 

Luke looked at at me and winked.  "Ready, set, Go!" We ran hand in hand to his car, and I managed to make it without any broken bones.  I laughed when he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him from behind.  "I'm so damn proud of you."  He moved my hair to the side and kissed my neck.  "You meant it?  You're falling in love with me?"

I spun around to him.  "Hopelessly. " 

He took a deep breath and cupped my face..  "Thank God,"

He gently leaned his head down and kissed me.  Our mouths opened wide, and he gave me a kiss I'll never forget.

He let go and we hopped in the car to finish what we started at home, but I had other plans.  As he drove, I kissed his neck, then his cheek as I reached down between his legs. 

There is no shyness or shame with Luke.  I unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his zipper.

"We'll be home soon." He took a deep breath, when I dipped my hand into his pants.  I stroked him before leaning down and licking his tip, then I wrapped my mouth around him and pushed him as far back to my throat as possible.

"Oh shit"  I felt the car slow down.  "Kori!"  He whispered my name, and I felt the car stop as I repeatedly moved my lips up and down him. 

I felt his hand on my head, but he didn't push my head down.  He just ran his fingers through my hair.  His breathing became labored, and he began thrusting his hips.

"Kori, God, yes."  He moaned and grunted. 

"Oh God!  Do you want it in your mouth?" He cried out with trouble speaking, and I nodded my head.

"Christ, here it comes!" He warned me as he exploded into my throat. 

"Oh fuck!" He grunted.

I kept going and didn't stop.  "Ah, Kori."  He panted, then stilled, and I raised my head only to look at him.

"I can't believe you just did that to me.  It was amazing." 

He got everything tucked away and we got home a few minutes later.  He didn't waste any time getting me to his bedroom and undressing me.  My dress layed on the floor with his tux, while he was on top of me.  We are soaking wet from head to toe with sweat as he slammed into me.  His headboard was beating against the wall as I did what I promised.  I screamed out his name over and over again.  If theres any neighbors he hasn't met, they definately know his name now.

It was so hard saying goodbye Sunday evening, but we had to get back to our lives until next weekend when he flies in with Brad.