Is it Love?

Luke showed up with his trunks on, and I grabbed my beach bag. "Have fun girls," I said as we walked out.

"Why are they looking at me like that? Are they normally that creepy?"  He asked.

"No, they just saw the mark's." I noticed some on him, too, and I don't even remember doing it.

"We must have gotten carried away. Let me see yours." He stopped and looked at them. "I think I can make them feel better." He kissed them, and I swear my body wanted to go limp.

He lifted his head up and looked down at me with a grin. "Do they feel better now?" He wrapped his arms around me, and we stood in the hallway of the hotel.

"Not yet, I might need a little more." He smiled and lowered his head to my neck and kissed it, then moved up to my lips. Holy shit, this kiss!

He pulled back. "Come on." He took me by my hand, and we got into the elevator when it happened. He wrapped his arms around me and held me from behind, just like Gavin once did, my heart broke a little.

I shoved those memories away, and we went to the beach. "You make that bathing suit look damn good." He complimented.

"Is it okay?"

"Sure, you have the body of a goddess. Don't hide it, you're beautiful." He kissed me.

No shaming me? No jealousy of the other men? What does that mean?

"A woman like you needs to shine. You have a glow of confidence and you're beautiful. I'm proud all these people can see how lucky I am to have this time with you." He kissed me again.

Oh my God, that was so nice to hear.

"My scar doesn't bother you?" I asked.

"That scar is a battle wound. It signifies how strong you are, and I find it sexy as hell." He answered, and kissed me. "Come on, I'm dying to get you in the water."

We ran hand in hand into the water and he pulled me into him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Korilee Heart, you're driving me insane." He kissed me again and pulled back his head.

"I leave tomorrow morning. Will I ever see you again?" He asked.

"Maybe in Italy or London." I said, and he laughed.

"Do you want to see me again?" I asked.

He leaned his head against mine. "I've thought about you for years, so of course I want to see you again."

I smiled. "Me too, but we live pretty far away from each other."

"I'll come to Chicago every chance I get." He looked worried.

"Well, you know my very close friend, and boss dates my best friend. They fly back and forth on his jet every weekend, and I'm sure he would let us hitch a ride."

He kissed me. "So, you're willing to give this a try? Along distance relationship?"

I nodded in response. "Hell, yeah," I said, just before I kissed him.

We looked back at the beach, and there stood three beautiful women in bikini's staring. Stella had her hand over her heart as she watched us, and we both started laughing at them.

They walked away, and we decided to have a drink at the pool. I sat on his lap and we ate bar food and had a few drinks.

"Take me to your room," I whispered.

He took a deep breath and answered in a serious tone. "Gladly." He took my hand, and we once again ran through the lobby. I laughed when he swooped me up into his arms.

Things got intense in the elevator. He pressed me against one wall, then claimed my mouth was his deepest desires. Then, I'm on another wall and he can barely hold still as the elevator ride was the longest of our lives.

He gets his hotel room door open, and I'm slammed against it when he shut it. He set me down, then pushed down my bikini bottoms and I pushed down his trunks. He grabbed my leg and pulled it up, just as he thrust inside me. I squeezed my eyes shut and he waited for me to give him the signal, and he thrust again and again, until I was screaming. Literally screaming, and I couldn't hold back. He slammed his lips against mine while I rode out my orgasm. Each thrust slams me against the door and takes me deeper and deeper into our world.

When I calmed down, he walked us to the bed and laid down on top of me. I could feel my nails dig into his skin as he once again filled me.

My legs were thrown over his shoulders and he is so deep inside me, that I can't believe it's safe. He pounded into me as I begged him to pound harder. The pain I ached to feel, hit me suddenly.

"Yes! Luke, please! More!" He worked so hard, and his grunts became more and more intense. "You're too tight!" He released my legs, and we both came together. His body shook as he laid on top of me. Not ones like nerves, but he was having one hell of an orgasm.

"Kori, it almost hurts." He cried out, as his body jerked again.

I kissed his head while his face was buried in the crook of my neck.

"I know, it's okay."

He released a deep breath. "Oh my God, what's happening?" His body jerked and tightened again, and he shot more of his seed inside me.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked, and he chuckled through his rough breaths. "No, you just...damn you're...oh my God, you just do the most wonderful things to my body."

He shook one last time and rolled off me. His arms wrapped around me, and he sighed. "What's happening to me?"

"You love me and you want my body." I sang, and we both laughed at my lack of skill, before he rolled me over and kissed me again.