Downhill

Gavin's POV

My wife is becoming a prankster and a little vixen since we got married.  I still laugh at her reaction to my pre-cum. 

She got me so damn hard when she was cleaning my body.  My heart and body both screamed for what I thought she was going to do earlier.

Then she got on her knees, and I thanked God and everything that is holy.  She said she doesn't have the skill, so I plan to teach her, and I'm willing to give her lessons over and over again. 

She wrapped her hand around my base. Jesus, her touch is electric.  "Now you should... oh, shit."

She kissed my tip, then ran her tongue around it.  Damn, those beautiful lips are perfect.  "Now you can.. oh, god."

She took me all the way in till I hit her throat.  Jesus Christ, that's amazing.

She pulled her head back and took me all the way in again.  Oh, shit!

"If..you..yes! That!" She sucked me like a real winner.

"Who the fuck gave you lessons?"  I yelled out as she started sucking harder and going deeper.  She laughed a little, and that laugh...oh god.

My hands instinctively went to her head and I helped her along.  "Just like that.  Kori, damn, yes, keep going."

I slapped one hand on the wall, while the other guided her, but goddamn, she doesn't need guidance.  Is this really happening?

"Kori, you better stop.  I'm going to.. shit, pull back..oh God!"

She won't stop, and holy shit I don't want her to stop.  I also don't want to do it in her mouth if she's not ready. 

"Kori, last chance unless you want it in your mouth.  Oh, Jesus, Christ!"  My body tightened and I exploded in her mouth, and she didn't stop.  Oh shit, she's swallowing.  Oh dear god!"

I thrust probably too hard, yet my wife is a fucking champion.  This can't be real!  My entire body shook after my wife gave me the most mind-blowing blow job of my entire life.  My knees were weak, but I couldn't let her sense that, I need her to think I'm strong. 

I pulled her up into me, and she blushed when I looked at her.  "Korilee Hardwick, you just gave me what men dream about their entire lives. I've never experienced anything like that, and how the hell did you know how to do it?"

She shrugged.  "YouTube."

"Ah, YouTube....wait, What?"

She laughed.  "Instinct?"

"Jesus Christ, if that's instinct, you're a fucking goddess."

Do they show that on YouTube or is she fucking with me?  I'll have to ask Craig.  The last thing I need is that in my search history.  I'll become the next target of the "pound me too" movement.  I mean really, who names their anti-sexual abuse cause #metoo? Have they never called customer service and had to hit the pound key?

"Umm, Gavin.  Are you alright?" 

Shit, where the fuck was I just then?

"You're so amazing, Kori.  I was just trying to figure out how you could have known how to do that to me."

She laughed. 

"Was it okay, Kori? I don't want you doing that if you didn't get some kind of enjoyment from it."

She blushed and wouldn't look at me.

"Kori, look at me."

"Does it make me bad if I loved it?"

"Huh?  Hell no!  That makes you even more beautiful." I answered.  Please let that be the right answer.

"Good, now I know what to do when I have my monthly." She looks relieved.

Oh, fuck yeah!

"Let's get out.  I have a strange desire to brush my teeth and gargle." 

I laughed.  I've got to stop laughing at my girl. 

"I like it when I make you laugh, too.  Guess I found two things I love most doing with you."  She said.

See, that right there is what causes my insecurities.  There's no way this woman exists, let alone is my wife.

Best decision of my life? Marrying Korilee Heart, hands down and without a doubt!  My favorite things about her?  Innocence, kindness, far exceed all my sexual desires and dreams.

I watch her brushing her teeth and I wonder what our children would look like.  I'm fucked if I get a daughter that looks and acts anything like her mother.  I'll certainly get parenting advice from her dad.

"Gavin, what's wrong?  You've been staring at me, and it's like you're in a different world."

Yeah, the twilight zone.

"I'm just so in love with you, I'm trying to figure out if this is really happening or it's just a cruel joke.  Sometimes I have to pinch myself to convince me you're real and you're my wife.  You've made me the happiest I could ever be, Kori.  I'm afraid I'll wake up and you'll disappear."

She spits out her mouthwash.  " I think the same thing about you a lot.  Then you say stuff like that and I think you've lost your marbles.  I don't see what you see.  I see a clumsy, insecure nerd."  She says

"You are not a nerd and you shouldn't be insecure.  Clumsy yes, but I actually like it, unless I think you really could get hurt. You make life less dull."

We curled into bed in our usual nakedness and I pulled her into me. 

"Gavin, can we talk?"

Oh shit, what did I do?

"I have questions about your life before we met."

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"I'd like to know about your sex life before me."

I can see this going downhill real fast.