Make Love to Me

I stood up and held out my hand. He smiled before taking it, and I led him back inside. His jacket slid off my shoulders and fell to the floor.

I turned around. "Would you mind?" I looked over my shoulder as he pulled the zipper down on my dress. I let it fall to the floor, then stepped out of it and pushed it off to the side with my heels. I stood there in my white corset, panties, and thigh highs.

"Does my husband approve?"

He pulled at his tie. "Yes, oh my God, yes."

I stepped toward him and untied his tie and threw it on the floor. One button at a time, I exposed that chest I sometimes dream about. My hands pulled the shirt from his pants and pushed it off his shoulders. He unclipped the sleeves and threw it to the ground.

I laid back on the bed and he just stared down at me before crawling on top and kissing me. I ran my fingers down his back, then up and through his hair. He kissed down my cheek and to my ear. "You are perfection, Mrs. Hardwick." He nipped my ear, and I shivered. "Did I give you the creeps?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Good." He said.

He stopped kissing me when he got to the top of my corset, and he stood up and grabbed one foot and pulled off my heel. Then reached up and unclipped my thigh high, before slowly rolling it down my leg and tossing it to the side. He did the same for my other leg, then hovered over me while he unclipped each and every clip down my corset.

He opened it and looked at my chest before looking in my eyes. "So beautiful."

He leaned in and kissed me while he massaged my breast. "Perfect." He said before putting his lips on it and kissing my nipple.

Those warm lips traveled down my stomach and he hooked his fingers into my panties and slowly pulled them down. I sat up and reached for his belt and he helped me undress him before climbing back on top of me. Those wonderful fingers slightly trailed down my stomach as he kissed me.

I noticed his hand shaking, so I grabbed it and squeezed it to reassure him he's doing everything perfectly. "I love you," I whispered in his ear.

"You have no idea how much I love you, Kori." That's when I felt his fingers sink into me. "I want you in me, Gavin." He gasped, and his breathing picked up and I moved my hips with the movement of his fingers.

"I don't want you to hurt." He whispered as I moaned for him to finally make love to me.

 "It will be perfect, Gavin."

His lips crashed down on mine and he withdrew his fingers. I wrapped my legs around him and he slowly slid inside me. I squeezed my eyes shut as a stinging pain shot through me. He stilled and looked down at me. "I'm so sorry." He said, and I just smiled. "I'm so happy right now, Gavin." A tear slid down my face and he wiped it away with his thumb.

"I just love you so much," I said, and kissed him. He reached over and held my hand. "Gavin, I need you to start making love to me."

He captured my lips with his again and slowly slid out. He waited a moment before slowly pushing into me, and that's when I felt the pleasure take over me. I moaned, and he stopped and looked at me with concern. "Don't stop, you feel so good." Relief washes over him and he smiled. "You are so tight. I hope I don't disappoint you, but I'm not sure this will last long."

"We have the rest of our lives." I cupped his face and he thrust inside me. "God, you're amazing," I said, and he started moving faster.

"Jesus, Kori. Oh..my..god." he started kissing me again. He was moving slow, but it's perfect. He squeezed my hand tighter and his other hand pushed down on my hip.

My moans mixed with his, and at one point I bit down on his bottom lip, and he just stared into my eyes. "I love you." He reminded me again.

He moved only a tiny bit and he hit something inside me. My back arched, and he buried his head in my neck and his breathing was strained. "You're like silk."

"Gavin, it's happening." I cried out as my hips started moving and my insides clenched tightly.

"Oh my God, you are! Oh shit." He sounded shocked.

My body moved without me even knowing what it was doing. I felt like something took over, and somehow that wonderful tingling sensation I get when he is touching my skin explodes throughout me. My head slammed back into the pillow and my thighs shook as I clamped around him and he cried out for mercy.

"Holy! Holy! Kori, my god!" His body tightened and his arms shook. His lips crashed down on mine, and he kissed me as our lives depended on that one kiss. My throat vibrated and I knew noises came out, but I heard nothing, as Gavin whimpers and moans into my mouth.

He stilled inside me and his body jerked. Everything inside me became warm and every single muscle in my body relaxed. Gavin hid his face in the crook of my neck, and I ran my fingers through his hair to calm him. "I love you so much, Kori." I lifted his head and wiped a tear from his cheek.

"I love you more."

"I didn't know." He said, and I wiped another tear.

"Know what?" Now I'm concerned.

"That I could love someone so much, and why some people call it making love. Promise me you'll never go anywhere."

"I promise I will always be at your side, Gavin. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just have never felt so loved. What you just gave me...Kori, I can't even tell you how much I love you."

I almost giggled. "What?" He said.

"Just something Sister Mary Margaret said."

"The nun? You're thinking about a nun right now?"

"No, not of her specifically, just something she said."

He looked at me funny and just nodded.

"I thought I would have been the one comforting you." He pecked my lips and rolled over next to me, pulling me into him.

"Are you okay? Did it hurt bad? I've been worried about that a lot."

"It did at first, but then it became the most amazing moment of my life. When can we do it again?"

He laughed.