Tony Stark

         It was sort of a comment you made jokingly, you were just spending some time down with Tony while he was repairing his newest suit after a malfunction. You didn't understand too much of the mechanics behind it but you understood enough of it to keep up with him as he talked about it. You had to if you were going to be with Tony, if you were going to spend this time with him it was a must. You enjoyed this time all the same regardless of the technical side. Neither of you spend enough time together due to his insomnia and your own work to keep him sane and his work neat and tidy. You found him one night, about three in the morning, working on some blueprints but when you went to ask him what they were he gave you a round about answer. You never do question the mindless banter of a sleep-deprived genius because you end up with more questions then answers. You had always found the suits he made incredible, they interested you and amazed you. It was fascinating to watch him work on them and even more so to watch them work flawlessly by the end of what looked like tinkering. In an aw-filled moment you whispered "I'd love to have a suit like this, they are so well-made." He had a smug grin on his face. "I could always make you a suit, you know that Doll." You turned to him and crossed your arms, "Well, yes, I'm sure you could but you need to focus on keeping your own up to par because I'm not out saving the world. I'm just filing papers and keeping you looking good in the public eye." He hugged you and said "There is no better reason then to give you something want when you work so hard for me AND make me look good." That was nearly a year ago and you had long since forgotten that moment but Tony had not. In the last year he spent any extra time alone he had working on a suit specifically for you. Not that you would know, you had thought he was just working on replacement parts or something for his existing suits not a whole new one just for you. "Hey you!" Bruce's friendly voice called out to you as you were walking out of the buildings kitchen. "Hey, Bruce." You greeted him with a smile. "Tony wanted me to let you know to meet him in his suit room." He said and you nodded in response. "Thanks for telling me, see you around!" You left as quietly as he had entered. The doors opened and you found yourself staring at a thin, red and gold suit that was clearly not for Tony. His were always larger then life(kind of like his personality) and made for a man's frame. Not to say you couldn't wear it, it was just very uncomfortable and did not work well for you and your smaller size. "Tony, you-" You marched up to him as though you were angry but instead threw your arms around him. "Anthony Stark, I told you not to do something like this!" You said as you hugged him tight. "Are you happy? I can't tell, you-" You shut him up with a kiss. "Of course I'm happy! How long did you spend on this project?" You pulled away from him and turned your sporadic attention to the suit stationed neatly next to his. He never did tell you how long he spent on it but he did spend his time training you on how to properly use the suit. "Alright, well first things first is to learn how to get into the suit and being comfortable doing it without any hesitation." It wasn't long before you two had something new to bond over. Really, you couldn't ask for a better genius to be yours.

Bruce Banner

           It wasn't like you disliked the idea of being in the thick of a fight with Hulk but you just did not want to be in the way and a distraction for the people you came to know as your friends. You cherished their lives above the decision to learn to fight but you have learned the very least, defense. You can defend yourself and that is all you needed, or cared, to know. You had seen the worst of the fights and you couldn't handle that. Tony had offered to make you a suit and Cap offered training you with Natasha but you were simply happy working inside at the computers and in the labs of the new Avengers building. Standing in the Lab you were in your usual attire, which was the usual for a technical lab. You always forgot to wear a coat even though you knew this area of the building was kept colder then the rest so the computers did not overheat. You were pacing trying to keep warm while waiting for Bruce or Tony to get back, where they went was occasionally the mystery for you but they often brought you back coffee so it evened out. You had your back to the door when Bruce came in, his coat suddenly draped across your shoulders made you sigh. "I knew it was you, it was too quiet to be Tony." You smiled putting your arms through the sleeves of the coat an savoring it's warmth. "True, you really need to start bringing a jacket with you. You always end up shivering like a leaf before you leave." He handed you the coffee you craved currently to warm yourself from the inside. "Well," you huffed trying to find an excuse "remind me. We both know I am terrible at forgetting to bring a jacket with me." "You sure are, I mean you've been working in here for ages!" Tony was back. "Thank you, Mr. Stark but I didn't need your opinion on the matter." You retorted and he shrugged casually as he sat down leaning back in his chair, he made it a point to never sit in that chair. You turned to glare at the man who know sat nearby but before you could say anything sarcastic he piped up once more. "You look kind of like Bruce in that jacket, I mean you have longer hair and boobs but you could pass for a girl version of him." Your faces went red and you were seeing it too. "Tony, stop being such an ass." You grumbled. "Don't worry about him, this is exactly what he does." You were certainly lucky Bruce was able to help you as much as you helped him. "Besides, I think you look cute in my coat." You reassured you as you two began working on both ignoring Tony and other projects.