1

I sigh and let out a long moan.

"Mum, are you serious?" I let my mouth hang open to exaggerate to my Mother that i wasn't happy. "There is no way I'm taking them, it's like an hours drive and I don't even get to see anything?" I groan and my Mum just tuts.

"Please sweetheart," she pleaded. I hated it when my Mum called me sweetheart, or darling or any type of name which indicated I was about ten years old and she knows that. I let my shoulders drop and rolls my eyes at her. She quickly jumps to correcting herself, "Sorry, Molly. Please? It would be a great help to me, I have so much work to do at home and Ella's really excited".

I sigh. I really didn't want to drive Ella to this concert. She's basically obsessed with Harry Styles, and now he's gone solo, I'm sure she's even worse than before.

I would also have to take her friend as well, I think my Mum said her name was Emma, or Emily or something along those lines, I wasn't paying a whole lot attention. I let my mind process the thought of taking them...

I'd basically drive them the whole way there, to listen to pre-music by him in the car, then wait like 4 or 5 hours after they've queued and watched the concert, and then have to drive them the whole way home late at night and listen to an earful about how great he was, how good he looked and how they will go to every tour he ever does again.

Don't get me wrong, I think he's a very talented artist, he's a good looking guy and I do listen to his music occasionally, but I'm no where near the level of a fan that my sister is.

I think for a second before of my Mum. She's always been amazing to me and Ella, I couldn't have ever asked for a better Mum. The more I think of how much she does for me the more I feel like I should do this tiny favour for her.

I sigh leaning my head back as my Mums eyes hopefully linger over me.

"Fine, I'll take them," I say in defeat as my Mums face springs to a smile, I hold my hand up to her as if to tell her to wait, but not in a disrespectful way. "But only for you, because Ella wouldn't do this for me, remember that" I joke and her smile grows again.

She folds one of Ella's shirts she just finished ironing before walking over to me and wrapping her arms around me engulfing me into an unnecessary hug. I let out a forced groan as a joke then hug her back. I am really grateful for her so I shouldn't really complain.

I walk to the stairs after she finally finishes telling me how much she loves me and let's go. She's one of those soppy parents who never want her babies to grow up, or can't go a day without cuddle or hug.

I hold the banister and yell up the stairs.

"Ella? I'm taking you to this guys concert so be ready at 4 please!" I shout and I hear a bunch of footsteps running above my head.

Two faces swing around the corner revealing Ella and, I assume, her friend. They both grin equivalently to if I had won the lottery or something and a small squeal ripples from their lips filling the room.

If I have to put up with this the whole way there I will not be impressed.

I force a smile to them both so at least they have a good night, like I don't want to ruin it for them of course. I lock eyes with Ella's friend and let a more natural welcoming smile show through.

"I'm Molly by the way," I welcome and she blushes slightly.

"I'm Emma," she basically whispers. I knew it was Emma. I can tell she's a little shy but I'm sure she'll come out of her shell a little when we get in the car.

Ella's a very confident girl for her age anyway, she's only 15 and I'm sure she acts around 19, she also looks older but I think most young girls act and appear older these days. Ella and I have a 6 year age gap which makes me 21, but I still live at home.

All my friends have there own place now but to be honest, I get treated so well here I don't feel I need to move out yet.

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket of my jeans and press the small rounded button making the light  glisten.

3:32pm.

I let out a sigh of air, deciding to start to sort myself out. I wasn't planning to go anywhere after dropping them. Maybe I'll find a drive through and get myself something to eat, maybe I'll just park up and have a sleep or maybe I'll spend the whole time on my phone.

Social media is basically my life, if I'm not on Instagram, it's Facebook, or Snap chat, or Twitter... it's actually my happy place. What's not to like, you can be nosy about people's lives by being secretive about it.

I open my wardrobe, after realising I probably won't leave the car I decide to dress comfy and relaxed as I don't have the pleasure of going to the concert. I throw on a white vest top, my black and white Nike joggers which shows a line of skin between my top and my joggers line and pull a black loose cardigan over my shoulders for a little bit of warmth, because it is March after all.

I leave my make up on which I put on this morning so it's definitely lost that fresh morning look but still adds a tidy and natural look to my face. Flipping my head forward, I grasp my hand in my palms stroking it up onto a messy bun on top of my head.

I check the battery percentage of my phone, 65% will have to do I guess. I grab my car keys from my bedside table along with my purse before making my way downstairs.

When I get down there I'm pleased to see Ella and Emma are already down there which means I don't have to hang around waiting for them or start getting stressy to get them to hurry up.

I scan their outfits quickly to see they're both wearing t-shirts reading Treat People With Kindness but with both different colours which is the only thing they had different about them.

They had their hasid straightened the same, same black jeans with rips in the knees and identical friendship bracelets wrapped around their wrists.

I force a smile as my Mum appears, she hugs my sister and I can tell by Emma's face she feels a little awkward when Mum starts to repeat about how to look after themselves.

"Don't lose your money, or your phone, in case of an emergency. Just for the lord of god, don't lose each other and have a place to meet if you do lose each other..." Ella rolls her eyes at her as she attempts to carry on but I cough slightly.

I smile at my overprotective Mother before laughing to myself. "Mum, they will be fine, I'll be waiting outside in case anything happens. Trust me they'll have an amazing time" I give her a reassuring smile and her shoulders seem to drop slightly like some of the worry has been lifted off of her shoulders.

We all make our way to the car, Ella sat in the front next to me and Emma sat in the back. Before I even start to engine, Ella connects her phone starting to blast out a very familiar song called Sign of the Times making me roll my eyes briefly and huff a breath.

Here it goes...