Hollywood

Right now Mark and I are currently leaving the mall and taking our bags then going back out I decided to not call the boys because believe or not I can last a day without all of them I think. I decided to take my flannel off and wrap it around my waist after putting all my stuff up I met Mark outside "so Mark where are going right now" I said recording him "umm to Hollywood!!" He said getting louder "okay sure" I said and we caught a uber to Hollywood and just started walking around "hey wait stop" Mark said stopping me while I'm turning around "what?" I asked confused "pose for this picture" he said and with that I did a pose like this

 I decided to take my flannel off and wrap it around my waist after putting all my stuff up I met Mark outside "so Mark where are going right now" I said recording him "umm to Hollywood!!" He said getting louder "okay sure" I said and we caught a ...

After taking a picture I asked to look at it and it wasn't that bad. "Hey that was actually pretty good" I said and he gave himself a pat on the shoulder and I laughed at him. While walking ahead "hey look there's Logan...and the boys" I said pointing but then I thought hey I can go a day without Why Don't We. "But lets try to not run into them okay? Okay"  I said and I pulled him to this chocolate place I got milk chocolate and toffee. Mark got white chocolate and peanut's. Which I think is really weird but I like it. "Where are we headed to next?" I asked and he took me to get some clothes then we ran into the boys "oh hey Ashley why are you here alone?" Logan asked pointing the camera to me "well I'm not alone" I said pointing to Mark "oh" Logan said turning the camera to himself "oh I have to go it's a family emergency bye Ash" Mark said checking his phone then kissing my cheek and leaving. "Sooo do you guys want to hang at my house?" Logan said smiling while Daniel intensely stared at me "sure" I said then we all went inside his yeti oh I love this car so much I thought while getting Daniel still hasn't talked to me this whole car ride when we got to his house we were all on the balcony "hey can we talk" Daniel said telling the boys to leave us alone "hey" I said lightly "so why didn't you call me today?" He asked "why didn't you call me?" I asked "touche" he said raising his eyebrow and we both laughed then he started singing to me which makes me smile all the time "I love it when you smile" he said coming closer and so did I "so will you do me the honor and go on a date with me tomorrow Night?" He asked putting his arms around my waist "yea I would love to" I said putting my arms around his neck then he leaned in and kissed me "that's mah boiiii!!" Logan yeller and I laughed at how loud he was. I gave him a thumbs up and we went back inside I immediately started playing with Kong "hey Logan can you shoot a mash up for us?" Zach asked and Logan made a joke then they started singing and I thought how do they have so much talent? I was interrupted by a plate braking and I rolled my eyes "you are crazy" I mumbled under my breath "what was that!" Logan yelled "I said you are crazy!" I said yelling "thanks" he said "you're an idiot" I said rolling "bro get your girl" Logan said to Daniel but he was just laughing really hard and I stuck my tongue out at Logan then I started laughing. At myself "Lydia how do you deal with this dude?" I asked and she just shrugged. Then they started playing music which I danced too because I love dancing "you are so good at dancing can I get your autograph?" Logan said and I laughed and signed his arm. Why is Logan so weird? I thought to myself and I just shrugged to myself.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
This is how Ashley can dance.