Hate comments

We woke up early to get ready then we got some breakfast and we went in the the Uber to just ride around and take some pics. Then we went to a radio station so they can get interviewed  and all that stuff. I decided to stay at the hotel for the concert part because I was not feeling it today. Early before I woke up I was getting lots and lots of Dm's but they were bad I read them all then I read the comments on the picture one said 'omg she's dating both at the same time wow she's a dog' am I really a dog? No you're not I thought in my head but I shook it off after scrolling threw my phone for hours I decided to go back to the boys Because I have no friends here. When I got there I went straight in and they were still doing soundcheck "heyyy" Eben (there DJ) said threw the microphone but I just waved  "hi" Daniel said smiling and hugging me "hey" I said giving him a little smile "you came back for me" he said while still hugging me. Then I got like 100 more notifications I checked some of them and it was more hate I just sighed and continued to watch the boys. Hours later the concert started and I stayed on the side in the side by the crowd watching Daniel sing his heart out. The whole concert and all that stuff was finally done and we headed back to the hotel rooms. Everybody is currently in one room because we all love hanging out with each other. As I was sitting on my bed I felt someone sit next to me "helloo" Zach said "hi" I said giving a weak smile "so what's up with you?" he said "what do you mean?" I asked "you haven't been smiling all day" he said looking at me but I looked down "just tell me" he said "OK fine, I'm just tired of all the hate I'm getting from half of Daniel and your fans. "Hey it's okay don't believe anything they say they're just jealous" he said giving me a side hug "hey Zach come here" Jonah said then Zach got up and rubbed my arm and I smiled "hey Ashley can we talk?" Daniel asked while pointing towards the door. Then I got up and followed him out the door "yea?" I said looking at anything but him "I know something's wrong tell me now" he said in a serious tone "nothing's wrong" I said trying my best to sound truthful "your telling a lie" he said getting closer to me "so tell me now" he said getting quieter. "Okay fine I'm just so sick and tired of getting hate from your fans sometimes I can't even post a picture or something" I said not noticing the tears in my eyes "but I didn't tell you because you had a concert to worry about and you were happy and-" he cut me off by hugging me really tight and I returned it "please don't ever keep anything from me because I love you and I don't like seeing you hurt" he said cupping my cheek "Just because you're getting hate I'm going to tweet my fans" he said and with that he kissed me then I heard someone say "okay Seavey" we both looked back and it was Corbyn "are you guys down to go swimming?" Jack asked and we both nodded and I went to grab my swimsuit.

 "Okay fine I'm just so sick and tired of getting hate from your fans sometimes I can't even post a picture or something" I said not noticing the tears in my eyes "but I didn't tell you because you had a concert to worry about and you were happy a...

We headed to the swimming pool and I just sat in the chairs recording the boys "hey come in the pool" Jack said looking at me and I just laughed until Corbyn and Jonah grabbed my legs and threw me in "WHAT THE HECK!!" I yelled while everyone was laughing. While I was in the water Daniel dived in and splashed me so I pulled him down underwater with me and he swam to me and kissed me. When I got out the water I grabbed my towel and phone took a shower and facetimed Alyssa. After that Daniel came and cuddled me and we fell asleep.