Chauffeur ~ Chapter 91

Mulai dari awal

Opening the drawer slowly, I moved my fingers around until I could hold the gun. My hand was shaking but I couldn't let that stop me. It was either; being paralyzed by fear or moved by strength.

I wasn't choosing fear over strength. Never.

Once I had a firm grip on the gun, I lifted my other arm and pushed the guy's face out of my neck where I'm sure I will have a bruise later on. Pulling his face away, he looked at me with a nasty smirk.

"What is it, baby? Don't tell me you're not enjoying this. You're a faggot after all" Now I see why Jason hates the word baby. Every motherfucker uses it and it doesn't matter for what.

The word baby is just vulgar now.

"Faggot?" I laughed unwillingly "And what does that make you? You're about to fucking rape me. A male"

"That's different"

"Different? And how is that?"

"We---"

"Tell you what. You will tell me after you get the fuck off of me before I put a bullet through your fucking brain" I said before pointing the gun at his forehead. His eyes widened slightly before he started backing up slowly.

"Put that shit down before you regret this, baby"

"Do not fucking call me that and you should be the one doing as I say. You're the one with a gun pointed at you, not the other way around"

"The boss never told me you were this feisty"

"Jason never told me he was dealing with rapists"

"That's part of the job, baby"

"Well, you're mistaken because Jason wouldn't rape someone even if that's the last thing he has left as a choice"

"That only shows his weakness"

"I'm not here to discuss my boyfriend's life with you. I suggest you get the fuck off of me before you regret it"

"You're the one regretting this when you go to jail"

"You think Jason will let that happen?" It seems like he realized who we were talking about because he proceeded to snatch the gun out of my hand.

That only skyrocketed my fear making me pull the trigger unwillingly.

My eyes widened as the body fell limp on top of me making me scream. With the gun still in my hand, I pushed the dead guy to the side and stood up. Turning around, I stared at the bloody guy as he didn't move or did anything. Falling to the floor, I stared wide eyed at the scene in front of me.

I killed a man.

I killed a human being.

Someone is dead because of me.

"Sir Justin?" I heard someone say before I heard a gasp "What happened?" I heard Jimena ask but her voice sounded far away.

"What happened here?!" I heard Franklin say but I kept staring in front of me as I hugged my knees to my chest and rocked back and forth nervously. The gun still in my hands.