Chauffeur ~ Chapter 14

Jason P.O.V

Making sure I left myself wetter than I normally would, I wrapped the towel a little bit lower than my hipbones allowing my pubes to be lightly seen within distance.

You might be wondering what my plans are moving forward and well, all I have to say to that is that he had it coming. Perhaps I'm just looking for an excuse to finally have a piece of him, either way something is happening tonight.

Placing my wet hair on my forehead, I made sure droplets of water fell on my chin and down to my abdomen before trailing into the towel.

Leaving the facilities of my own little apartment, I walked the hallway that connected my wing to Justin's mansion. Before I knew it, I was standing in a rather large kitchen, freezing.

The plan was simple, look exquisite and act like I got lost looking for the laundry room. That would explain my lack of clothing and the fact that I was in his house to start with.

I tried to make a few turns so I could be able to say that I got lost but let me tell you, I didn't have to turn many corners to get to the point where I needed a map, GPS, and on top of that, directions.

Looking around with my heart pounding in my chest, I cussed myself out at the absurd plan I came up with. Pissed that I was half naked in my boss' house and as if that wasn't just enough, wetting the floor.

As I was getting ready to turn around and head back to where I came from full of shame, the first door on the second floor caught my attention as it was cracked open making me sigh in relief, this was my chance of getting directions back to my wing.

Heading up the stairs, shivering as my bare feet made contact with the ice cold floor, I pushed my hair out of my face, my plans of seducing Justin getting duller and duller.

Making it up the stairs, I reached for the door and grabbed the handle before pushing it open, surprised when the door didn't make a single sound. My eyes roamed the room for a single second before widening at the sight in front of me.

The sight in front of me was out of this world. It was a painting of pure beauty and sensuality. It was a scenery that could only be portrayed in romantic movies because that's the only place where they would ever be appreciated enough. Not only was that sight breathtaking, it had the ability to turn saints into sinners. It was none other than a naked Justin Bieber.

I could practically see his prostate from where I was standing, and in no way, shape, or form do I mean that in a bad way, hell no. As a matter of fact, I just felt my mouth salivating and my heart ramming against my ribcage. My mind ran marathons at three hundred miles per hour with forbidden thoughts causing my own groin to twitch in excitement.

"Oh, my God!" those words brought me back to life as my eyes snapped up to see Justin looking at me while covering his lower half with a towel.

"Fuck," I mumbled, "um, I'm sorry. I kind of got lost searching for the laundry room and I saw this door half open, thought I'd find a maid in here that could tell me where I could find it, but it was you," I explained, "naked"

"What?" he asked dumbfounded. I raised a confused brow just to realize then that he wasn't looking at me, or really paying attention to what I was saying, no. He was staring at my wet abdomen.

It was like all of the sudden I remembered what I came here for in the first place and a smirk made its way up to my face, right before I walked closer to Justin causing him to look up at me.

"What do you mean 'what'?" I asked in a husky tone of voice, loving how I could witness first hand the way he gulped visibly.

"Huh?" chuckling, I held his chin in my hand.