Chauffeur ~ Chapter 12

Justin P.O.V

I was pushing the cart throughout the whole goddamn supermarket and we barely had six items in it.

"Can we leave? I swear I can't feel my feet anymore," I complained for like the hundredth time to Jason, but to no avail.

"Stop complaining Damsel, seriously you're getting on my last nerve," he said putting down the can he just had in his hand.

"I'm just tired and you're here just looking at stuff without buying anything. You're worst than my mom when she used to take me shopping with her," I said rolling my eyes as I looked around the aisle we were in now.

"Too bad," he replied as he took a look at yet another can of who knows what.

"Can you just get the ingredients you need so we can get out of here chef Boyardee?" I asked annoyed.

"If you could just shu-"

"Oh my god, it's Justin Bieber! we found him!" a scream interrupted Jason making my eyes go wide as we both looked to where the voice came from.

A group of at least fifty people were there, just staring at us as if trying to figure out what to do with the newly found information, meanwhile Jason and I both looked at each other before looking back at the crowd, all of us just staring at one another.

"You know," Jason started mumbling, "this is the time where I'd say..." he trailed off, "RUN!" he yelled and started running, leaving me behind just staring like an idiot. That was until I saw the large group of people running towards me. Fuck!

"Jason, wait for me you fucker!" I yelled as I pushed the cart towards the group people to stall them before I started running in Jason's direction.

Just in time, I saw Jason going around the corner and ran faster towards him in hopes of catching up, the people behind me getting closer, "Jason wait for me!" I hollered making him look back at me.

"Hurry up then, I don't want to die at the hands of your crazy ass fans," he yelled back and people were just staring while covering their mouth as they laughed. How helpful, human beings could be so fucking helpful sometimes.

"Justin!" oh no, they have decided to start yelling.

"Justin, I love you!" another one screamed.

"Justin, marry me!" yet another one.

"Justin, purpose is fire, you fucking slayed it dude!" well that's a new one, a guy yelling after me? wow.

Running faster, I made a turn along with Jason to see him go through a foreign door before disappearing inside. Running in after him without a clue of what was behind said door, I inhaled and exhaled deeply as I rested my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath.

"That..." Jason breathed, "...was crazy, how do you even deal with that?" he asked out of breath.

"That's my life for ya," I said and stood up straight, looking around this room only to gag at the sight in front of me, "oh my God," I mumbled.

"What?" Jason asked looking at me strangely.

"We ended up in a freaking morgue," I whisper-yelled making Jason snap his head up before looking around.

"Are you crazy? this is not a morgue," he informed, "why would there be a morgue in a supermarket? Gosh Damsel. It's where they keep the meat," he explained and I made a disgusted face.

"Either way, it stinks in here. Look at those pigs hanging from the ceiling," I gagged, "they look like you," I said looking at a very alive and pink looking pig, "ew!"