Chauffeur ~ Chapter 59

Jason P.O.V

"Desire, put that down!" The little girl looked like a deer caught in the headlights before she put the knife down and ran away towards the rest of the kids.

"You're going to be a great dad, you know?" A voice from behind me whispered as they wrapped their arms around my waist. I smiled softly and turned around to face Justin.

"I feel like pulling my hair out already. I just want this day to be over. I'm drained and these kids are not helping at all"

"They are family. Not some weird strange people. Enjoy the time with your family, King Kong. You don't get it that much with them anymore" Sighing heavily I realized that Damsel was right. I barely have time with them.

"Let's enjoy this then" Leaning down, I kissed Justin's lips softly before pulling away. I walked back to the backyard and engaged my family and Justin's in a conversation as I flipped the food on the drill, drank a beer and watched the kids run around laughing.

"Yo, Jason" I heard Natalie say making me look at her "You better treat him right or you must believe you will not have a dick to impregnate him anymore"

"Natalie" Mom scolded making Pattie, Jeremy and Justin's grandparents to laugh.

"It's okay, mom. She is actually right. I will let cut it if I ever do Justin wrong" I said in all honestly because I will rather that, than ever hurting my damsel.

"Wait... What?"

"You heard me"

"... You're still a dick and I will keep calling and bothering you and embarrassing you in front of Justin and when my niece or nephew is born I'm going to spoil them and corrupt them and there's nothing you can do about it because I was sent into this world with a purpose... And that purpose is to bother you" Natalie ranted.

"You done" I asked unimpressed with her word vomit at this point.

"You haven't heard half of it"

"Dear lord" Mom said as Justin's family only looked amused at the retarded fucker still talking.

"If you hurt my idol, you must believe the wrath of this Belieber will fall onto you like a million bricks. I swear i---"

Who said I would ever trade this for anything else in the world?

~《》~

"Thank you for coming, mom" Mom hugged me tightly before kissing my cheek and pulling back. Smiling at me, she grabbed my cheeks and cooed for a second before getting serious.

"It was my pleasure. Justin's family is lovely. I enjoyed my time here. It's not like I get to see you much anymore"

"I'm glad you did, mom and I'm sorry that I don't get to see you much. With everything happening and Justin now carrying my kid I just---"

"Jason, It's okay, really. You now have to think about your own baby that's on the way. You don't even have to think about your siblings or me because we are fine, and that's thanks to you, honey. Every time you do something that you know could risk it all, think about your baby and Justin"

"Will do, mom. These two have become the most precious people in my life... Of course you and my annoying siblings as well but... You know what I mean"

"I know" She chuckled "Who knew you'd be having a family of your own? Seems like I didn't fail at raising you after all, did I?" 

"You could never fail, old lady. you could never fail" I mumbled as I hugged her again. Her head tucking under my chin as she hugged me tightly.