Chauffeur - Chapter 88

I just showered and moisturized my skin and I'm wearing my purpose tour sweats and it's cold and I'm about to make coffee and I'm listening to all of daddy's songs/albums, unreleased or not and I'm feeling good so here you go...

❗️⚠️WARNING: Sexual Content⚠️❗️

Jason P.O.V

"I totally remember your lips" Justin said as he smiled up at me making my heart race at a speed that was almost unknown to me. Almost because that's how I felt the very first time Justin and I connected lips back at his house.

He didn't say anything else, not like he had time to because my fingers were back on his hair and I was pulling him forwards once again. Our lips connected feverishly and Justin's hands grabbed a fistful of my shirt as he pulled he towards him even more.

Running my tongue across his bottom lip, Justin opened his mouth slightly allowing my tongue to slip into his warm, soft, wet mouth. Biting his bottom lip seductively, he moaned against my lips.

"Jason" Justin moaned as he pulled away slightly.

"Yes?" I asked in a deep breath.

"If after you kissed me, I could remember how your lips used to feel. What would happen if we... If we, you know, did it?"

"If we did it?" I asked in disbelief. Could he possibly be asking for what I think he is again? Will I be able to do it after what happened to him?

"I know it sounds crazy and I don't know. You could have found someone else in the mean time and I just... You know what? Forget it. It was just another stupid idea. I shouldn't have said anythi---"

"Justin?" I called out interrupting his rant.

"Yes?"

"There could never be anyone other than you, got it? No one will ever be able to take the place you've taken in here" I took his head and placed it over chest "You moved in there and there's no getting you out"

"You're so cheesy" He chuckled before leaning up and pressing his lips against mine in a quick, small but sweet kiss.

"I think you still love me"

"I think I do" He whispered back as he stared into my eyes. And not only my eyes but soul.

"I will wait until you're sure" He kept staring at me for a second before nodding and adverting his eyes to the wall behind me, his hands gripping torso comfortably tight. Looking back at me, he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Is this your house?" He asked as he looked around my office in the gang'a mansion.

"Something like that. I think I will need to fill you in in what I do once again"

"Is whatever you need to tell me related to the dangerous people after you?"

"It has to do everything with that, yes" I confirmed and even if he tried to hide it, I could still see the fear on his eyes "Look at me, damsel" I ordered making him snap his eyes towards me.

"What?"

"I will not let anything happen to you. Not again. Not a second time. You will never be ripped from the palm of my hands ever again, you got it?"