Chauffeur ~ Chapter 48

Justin P.O.V

I didn't want it to happen. I wanted to stay strong not only for me, but for Jason as well. All I wanted was for all the gunshots to stop. For Jason to be here next to me, hugging me and just being close to me.

But instead, I was in a car, crying as Jason was out there having a gun fight.

Why can't I catch a break? Why can't I just love Jason without shit getting in the day? From day one, it feels like everybody is against us and we have to hide. Even if from day one we weren't really onto each other like we are now.

Turning my head to stare outside of the window, I gasped when I saw a guy three times my size outside of it, staring back at me with a nasty smirk on his face. I went to lock the door, but he was already pushing it open.

The guy grabbed me and I was about to scream when he placed his hand over my mouth. Looking over to where Jason was and struggled against the guy. Come on, I fought a guy his same size not long ago. Opening my mouth as best as I could with his hand over it, I bit it harshly making him scream and pull back.

"Jason!" I screamed as I loud as I could, but I don't know if he heard me because right after, the guy put his hand over my mouth once again and turned us around before walking to a black car that I didn't realize pulled up.

I heard three gunshots coming from where Jason was and then another one my way. I closed my eyes tightly, but I felt no pain. Although the guy loosened the grip on my mouth and in once second, I was falling to the floor with a guy that weighted 200 pounds on top of me.

Getting away from under him, I stared at the black car as two guys got out of it and started walking towards me. I was frozen in place. As they walked towards me, I couldn't move. As they got closer, they raised their hands, making it possible for me to make out their guns.

In a swift movement, I was turned around and pushed against a warm body as four gunshots were heard right next to me making me close my eyes tightly. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I covered my ears. A strong arm wrapped around my back before another one wrapped around my waist.

"Shh, it's all over now" I recognized the voice as Jason's and it took me a second to wrap my arms around him and start sobbing "It's okay, damsel. You're safe now" He whispered against my ear as his grip tightened on me.

"I want to leave" I sobbed.

"Aide, drive Justin and I to the hotel and the rest, I bet someone called the cops and they are on their way, do what you do best"

"Yes, sir"

"By the way, good job guys" Jason complimented making them thank him back.

Getting into the car, Jason got in after me and Aide got into the driver's seat. As soon as Jason got into the car, I pushed myself against him and laid my head on his chest as my arms wrapped around his torso.

"Are you okay?" I heard him ask as he ran his hand up and down my back. I nodded and just pushed myself closer to him. If that was even possible.

Soon after, we arrived at the hotel we were staying at before flying back to L.A tomorrow. Aide was sent back to help the guys as Jason and I walked to inside the hotel and to the elevator.

Upon arriving to my room, Jason and I walked in. Closing the door behind him, I stared at him. My mind and heart still racing with what happened a few minutes ago.

"Damsel, babe... You seem fazed, are you sure you're okay?" I nodded and wiped my cheeks.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Are your wounds ope---"

"I am totally fine, damsel" He reassured "You need to know that I'd do that and more to protect you" He said making me nod and stare at him once again. Contemplating if what I was thinking it's what I really wanted. And the more I looked at him, the more I was sure of myself.

"Make me forget this happened, King Kong" I whispered as I walked closer to him.

"What?" He asked as he looked at me confused.

"Make love to me"

~《》~

OH MY GAWWWDDDD. IS IT FINALLT GOING TO HAPPEN?!

Question for a homework of mine: If you were to put a bar, what would you name it?

~ Eli