Chauffeur ~ Chapter 52

Jason P.O.V

Getting out of my stupor, I ran to the bathroom to see Justin with his head basically into the toilet as he kept throwing up.

"Damsel" I whispered as I kneeled down next to him. I started rubbing his back smoothly as he emptied his stomach "It's okay" After a minute or two, Justin got up and cleaned his mouth. Looking at me, I saw his red face and watery eyes.

"Did they poison the food or something?" He questioned weakly.

"I don't think so, damsel" I mumbled making him look at me confused.

"What do you mean? You don't know what they did" He snapped as he walked out of the bathroom. Following after him, I sighed heavily.

"True. I don't know what they did, but I know what we did" I said making him turn around and look at me.

"What are you talking about?"

"Last night and the fact that you can have babies" I explained. Justin opened his mouth to retort before he closed it and his eyes widened.

"So, you think I---"

"I don't know. How would I know, damsel? All I know is that you woke up grumpy as fuck and after you ate, you threw everything up. I haven't been around pregnant women, only my mom and aside from throwing up, she was fine"

"Should we go to the doctor?" He asked.

"Do you want to? Or do you want to give it a day or so to see if this continues? It's up to you, damsel" 

"Right... The food could have indeed been poisoned" I rolled my eyes and embraced Justin in my arms.

"I ate of that food and I'm fine. You're the only one sick, damsel" I mumbled against the top of his head.

"I'm carrying your child. Be considerate" He snapped against my shoulder.

"We don't know that yet, damsel" I whispered. After a minute of just hugging each other, Justin went back into the bathroom to get ready for the day as I sat back on the bed and placed my head on my hands.

Holy fuck, I could potentially be a daddy.

Holy shit, Justin might be pregnant with my child.

I am not remotely worried about what the media has to say because I could easily vanish their articles before Justin even sees them. To be honest, I don't even care about what anyone says. If Justin is being slightly insulted being able to get pregnant, this salty bitches will need to face me. Simple as that and trust me, I am not pretty when I get truly pissed off. Or you can ask those who wanted to take Justin away from me. Bet they could answer you... Not.

"Your time to get ready" Justin said bringing me out of my train of thoughts. Looking up, I saw he was already in a pair of boxers.

"Feeling better?" I asked as I got up from the bed. Justin nodded at me with a soft smile as he dried his head.

"I'm feeling better" He reassured.

~《》~

It was lunch time and for that, I brought Justin to a restaurant called... I don't know, I just pulled up because it looked good. As soon as we got a table, a waitress came up to us and asked us for something to drink.

"I'll have a Coors light" I said as I took a look at the menu.

"I'll have a bottle of water and a 7Up" Always ordering two things, this fat ass.

"I'll be right back with your drinks. Feel free to take a look at the menu" She said before walking away.

"What do you plan on ordering?" He asked me as he too, looked at the menu.

"Their grilled chicken looks good. I'll take that with French fries and white rice. What about you?"

"I'll also take the grilled chicken with mash potatoes, the veggies mix up, yellow rice, chicken soup and shrimps burrito" I was stunned, amazed... Honestly, I couldn't comprehend this.

"While you're at it, order the whole manu, babe"

"Are you calling me a fat ass?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Me? No, never. I don't want to die" I chuckled.

"You're so mean. All I'm trying to do is eat and get healthy"

"Yeah... Healthy" I laughed.

"Look here, you bully, spawn of your mother, I wi---"

"Here are your drinks" The waitress said as she placed the drinks down "Ready to order?" She asked. Justin and I ordered the food we talked about and talked about anything and everything until the food came.

As soon as it did, Justin digged in making wonder how many years he has without eating. Which is none because he ate the whole room service this morning, which he threw up, so I understand. We finished the food and Justin leaned against the chair.

"That was some good food" He said as he breathed heavily "You trynna get dessert?" He asked making me snap my head up and look at him.

"How many?"

"Don't be a dick" This is crazy, but anything for my baby.

"What do you want?"

"Strawberry cheesecake, like four marshmallow warm cookies and two chocolate brownies to take"

"That's it, babe? I'm surprised" Justin was about to retort when the waitress came back to take our plates "I would a strawberry cheesecake, five marshmallow warm cookies and two chocolate brownies, please. To take" I looked over at Justin to see if he wanted anything else but he was holding his mouth and making gag signals.

"Right away, sir" She said.

"We will be right back, you can leave it on the table" I said as I rushed over to Justin. People had their phones out as I rushed Justin to the bathroom.

As soon as we walked in, Justin ran to one of the stalls and emptied his stomach on the toilet once again. Five minutes later, Justin walked over to the sink and cleaned his mouth before turning to me.

"Take me to the hospital, King Kong. I don't want to throw up every time I eat something" He begged as he held his stomach.

"Come on, damsel"

Here goes nothing.

~《》~

Doctor's appointment next!

~ Eli