Chauffeur ~ Chapter 28

Jason P.O.V

"Justin," I whispered as I shook him lightly. He groaned but made no effort whatsoever to actually start waking up. Rolling my eyes, I shook him again a bit harsher, "Justin, I swear to God. Wake the fuck up," I hissed.

"Leave me alone before I bust your nuts, King Kong," I arched a brow in amusement and chuckled at his empty threat.

"We arrived like twenty minutes ago. The driver doesn't have your freaking time," as he groaned, Justin turned around on the bed and laid on his stomach. Looking up at me while stretching, he smirked and reached his hand out to run his fingertips down the length of my arm, "what are you doing?" I asked.

"Me? Nothing," he replied lazily. I chuckled and got up from the bed.

"Get your cute ass up and lets get this bitch started," I said before starting to walk out of Justin's bedroom in this oh so comfortable bus. That was until I felt something soft hit the back of my head. Turning around I stared at Justin blankly, "Are you serious?" I asked as I looked at the pillow on the floor before lifting my head up and looking at him again.

"Muah!"

"Cute. Now get up and don't make me go get cold water," I called out as I walked out of his bedroom. Going into the main area of the bus, I saw it empty. What is it with these fake ass bodyguards leaving before us? Shaking my head, I took a seat on one of the couches to wait for Justin to get ready. Taking my phone out, I went on piano tiles and started playing. How sad is it that my best score is 574? As I passed the hundred, I felt a weight on my lap making me tap a white tile accidentally.

"Hey," I heard Justin say.

"Are you serious? I was so close to beating my own score," I scowled. Justin raised a brow at me and looked down at my phone before laughing.

"You were nowhere near beating your own score. You only reached 109 and you think that's close to beating a 574 score?" He said mockingly.

"Yes!" I spat.

"You suck, King Kong. Let me see," he said before taking my phone from my hands. Like he is going to be better than me at that game, "oh look, it's my song!" He exclaimed tapping on his As Long As You Love Me song. Rolling my eyes, I sat back and watched his fingers carelessly tap the screen not missing one single black tile. Soon enough, he passed my best score and reached a thousand on the damned thing. Do you know how much I have tried to get a little far in this forsaken game? Then damsel comes, the person who is probably seeing this game for the first time, and beat it.

"Enough!" I suddenly said loudly making Justin jump in my lap with a squeal. He huffed and looked at me before throwing my phone in my chest.

"Fuck you! I was at a thousand and ten, you fucker," he huffed making me shrug nonchalantly.

"You're acting like I care," he squinted his eyes at me before I smirked and leaned forward. Pressing my lips against his, I smiled softly against them before biting them softly. Justin released a quiet moan at the pressure on his lower lip, exciting me. A throat clearing made me snap my eyes wide open but not pull away. Oh, fucking hell. Busted or not? Pulling away slowly, as if not wanting my predicament to come, I looked up to see Aide smirking at us. I let out the deep breath I was holding in and glared at her.

"Why the fuck would you sneak up on us like that?" I snapped as Justin got off of my lap.

"How do you want me to come in then?" She retorted.

"People do knock on doors, you know?"

"That you're sitting on a couch doesn't mean that you're in your house. You're on a tour bus, where a driver is waiting to take off. Plus, you should really be thanking me because the one that wanted to come in here was Scooter until I stopped him." In that case I guess I don't really have much of an argument here.