Chauffeur ~ Chapter 78

Jason P.O.V

Finishing my attire, I made sure to put my best poker face on. Feelings and business do not go together and if they are ever mixed, hell is to be pay and I don't think I can afford to pay hell right now.

"Sir, we're ready" I heard Michael say from outside of my bedroom's door in our main warehouse.

"I'll be out in a minute" I said as I looked at myself in the mirror while I buttoned my blue shirt all the way up. Grabbing my sunglasses, I walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs to the living room that Aide took the decency to clean earlier.

"I'm ready"

Looking around I nodded "Let's go"

Aide stepped up and looked at me with a knowing look "We need to take the picture, sir" She said as she looked at me up and down.

Sighing, I put my glasses on and stood somewhere in the living room "Right, the picture. Come on, we don't have all damn day" As soon as I said that, Maxwell signaled a group of people to come in and stand behind me.

Posing for the picture I always take with new members of my gang, as soon as it was snapped I moved away and stood in front of all the people standing in the living room "Are you sure you tracked the right bastards down, Jeffrey?" I questioned

"Certain, boss"

Nodding, I looked at each and every one of them"Tonight I want blood. I want whoever started this shit begging for mercy. I don't want that person to live past today and neither do I want people who had to do with this alive. There needs to be blood running like a flowing river tonight. How clear am I?"

"Very clear, sir" Everybody said. Nodding, I walked out of the house and into my car. Watching as everybody left the house and got into their respective cars, my phone vibrated in my pocket. Taking it out, the caller I.D made my stomach drop and my mouth run dry.

Damsel 👨‍❤️‍👨👨‍👨‍👦

That last emoji will have to be changed but my chest ached thinking about it and it ached even more knowing that I will not have a baby of my own any time soon.

"Hey, what's up, dam--- Justin?"

"My mom left with who is supposedly my manager, which I don't know how I got, and the jell-o this nurse gave me made my stomach upset and now I'm bored and upset"

"Well, that's a lot going for you" I said as I turned the engine on, speeding off as soon as I saw everybody getting in their cars.

"I know right? And I don't know why I feel so uncomfortable just laying here. I feel like I need to be moving"

Chuckling, I shook my head at his statement "You will never change, will you?"

"What do you mean?"

"When you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no, what do you mean?" I sang softly earning silence on the other side of the phone.

"Weirdly enough, that sounds oddly familiar"