Chauffeur ~ Chapter 3

Justin P.O.V

"Are we there yet?" I asked. We were currently back in L.A and about to go meet the infamous Natalie. I felt excited and nervous. She sounded pretty serious when she said she was going to buy the wedding dress.

"No," Jason answered monotonously. I won't deny it and say I haven't asked that question at least ten times in the last minute, but can you blame me?

"Are we there yet?" I asked once again. Jason looked at me through the rear mirror with narrowed eyes for a second before turning his face back to the road once again, not answering me.

"I swear Bieber, ask that one more time and I will smack you right in the head," he said making me gasp dramatically as I looked at him, hand placed over my chest.

"You wouldn't do that," I said, "unless you want to get fired," I smirked and crossed my arms over my chest. He looked at me before shrugging and looking ahead once again.

"You wouldn't do that, I'm too good to be fired," he said now smirking.

I glared at him and faced to the front, mad that he really is too good to be fired, but that doesn't mean I couldn't threaten him. I'm in all my right to do so. Who does he think he is? I am Justin Bieber for the love of God, not that I'm conceited or anything.

"Are we there yet?" I asked again. A whole minute passed by, he can't say I didn't let him rest from my nagging now.

Jason suddenly swerved the car and parked on the sidewalk, "Jesus man! do you want to kill me or something?" I said holding my chest, "oh my God, I was about to die!" I exclaimed looking around disoriented.

"Stop being a drama queen and yes, we are here, you better get out before I smack you right in the head," I stuck my tongue out at him and got out of the car before he could reach me and really smack me. I sighed and straightened my clothes and my fedora hat, I know just how much my fans love those.

"My ass started to get numb in that car," I said as I looked at both sides of the sidewalk. It looked quiet. I like this neighborhood, I think I'm moving.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," Jason said as he brushed past me and walked up to the front porch. That's a nice house, it looks so cozy and warm.

"She can't be that bad," I said to myself, seeming as Jason was already knocking on the door. I walked up behind him and waited. The door opened a minute later, and a pretty young girl came out. She was about to speak when she looked behind Jason and her eyes landed on me, her mouth opening in a silent scream.

"Oh my Jesus!" she squealed throwing her hands in the air and pulling at her hair.

"You don't have to be so excited that I'm home  sis," Jason said chuckling.

"Move away, you rat!" she said pushing him away and running my way before she threw herself at me, causing me lose my balance for a second. My eyes widened and I wrapped my arms around her trying not to fall over along with her.

She is that bad.

"Oh my God! It's you, like it's really you! you're literally real. It's not a picture I'm staring at, it's at the real you!" she gasped, covering her mouth with her two hands.

"Yeah, I guess it's me," I said uneasily. I love my fans, I really do. There's no denying that they are the biggest part of my life, but damn. These girls can be insane most of the time, not even sometimes, most. I fixed my fedora hat and smiled at her.

"That is not happening around me," she said and out of nowhere smacked the fedora out of my head. I gasped dramatically at her and turned around to see my fallen hat on the floor, laying there defenselessly.