Chauffeur ~ Chapter 6

Jason P.O.V

Bastard. That's the word that best describes Jason at this very moment. On top of the fact that he now decides to call me damsel, he basically calls me an idiot? like I know I messed up the moment I said the North Pole was a continent, and I knew the world wouldn't let it die down, but come on. I legit thought Santa had his own continent.

But wait, that's not all, on top of all that he calls me heavy! how dare he involve my weight? this is all muscles, and if I happen to look overweight, it's definitely not that I'm fat, it's just the angle. Plus, it's not like he should care if I'm fat or not, his gay self wishes he could tap into this ass.

Boy, am I glad minds can't be read.

There was a knock on the front door making me groan. I don't want to see anybody at the moment, that bastard put me in a sour mood and to think all I wanted from him was entertainment. Walking over to the door and throwing it open, I found none other than the bastard himself leaning against the door frame.

"What do you want?" I growled, thinking to myself how good it would be for him to go drive around or something. I didn't want to have his smart mouthed self around me longer than necessary.

"Well, you went to look for me first so, what do you have in mind as a form of entertainment damsel?" without much of a word, I raised my hand in efforts of slapping him right across the face, but he grabbed my wrist and yanked me towards him instead making me gasp at the sudden movement.

"Why the need to touch me so aggressively? I thought you were gentle," he mocked, "I mean, that's how damsels are supposed to carry themselves, or no?" I looked up slightly to be able to see into his eyes, and noticed they were shining with mirth and mischief.

"I will seriously hurt you bastard. Stop," I threatened but he just laughed it up still pressing me against him. Our chests heaving up and down against one another. Our heartbeats feeling each other beat at their own rhythm.

"You will? why though? I haven't done anything," I looked at him and struggled to get out of his grasp. You'd think I'd be stronger with all the work I put in at the gym, but this dude was like the damn hulk in a human, non-green way.

"Being so annoying is reason enough," I encountered, "do you like me or something? because little boys annoy little girls to get their attention," I retorted. He stared at me for a few seconds before shaking his head as he chuckled softly.

"You're cute and all damsel, but you're not my type. Not at all," he said before releasing my wrist and walking inside my house uninvited. Groaning, I closed the door behind me.

"Who invited you in stupid?" I asked as I walked up to him, just then noticing he was in the kitchen looking through the cardboards mindlessly.

"You did, the moment you went out there to get me to entertain you. However, I'm going to feed you instead," he mumbled, "I mean, that's what you do with animals right?" my mouth hung up at his statement and I felt really offended.

"Are you comparing me to animals?" he merely nodded his head as he kept searching for whatever he was looking for. As if on cue, my pets made their way to my feet making me kneel down and coo at them as I pat their heads.

"Awe, they are adorable," looking over at Jason, I saw him staring at my pets.

"Yeah, but not with strangers so stay away," I said glaring at him. He just chuckled and walked over to us before kneeling down in front of them. Doesn't this guy listen to anything I say? I should really fire him... Like really, really, really fire him, "I hope they bite you," I said really hoping they did.