Chauffeur ~ Chapter 105

From now on until the book ends, time will be flying like McQueen... Which is only like five more chapters :)

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Narrator P.O.V

Today was the day.

The world was ready to witness what was about to happen today. The union of two people that have shown nothing but protectiveness and love towards each other. Even if they didn't want it to be that way, Bieber and McCann have let the world know that they are made for each other. They have let world know that they were in that relationship for the long run and no comment or article will change that.

At least that's what they have projected.

From reports, to exclusive, to information coming from the two individuals themselves, it's known to everybody that these two have been through the pits of hell and back in order to maintain what they today will call a marriage.

Nobody has paid anymore attention then they should to Kimye or Beyonce and Jay Z, whom just announced their twins pregnancy. Suddenly, even if they are indeed loved by many, they have not been looked at as the IT couple. Not anymore. Not after Jastin submerged from the pits of the ocean to take both of their titles. 

Indeed a lot of people had something to say about the couple, yet they proved to be stronger than whoever wished for their split or their destruction. They proved to the world that they will not let men destroy what for some reason, God has united. 

It's no exaggeration when it is stated that the world was getting ready alongside the two that were actually getting married. Beliebers were getting things done early, whatever they had to do; school, homework, house chores, work, groceries. They had to make sure everything was cleared up for six in the afternoon and up. Paparazzi left others celebrities off the hook for the past couple of days as they all prepared for the big day. Other celebrities showed their enthusiasm on social media. To say the less, the world --- we--- were ready for what was about to happen today, because one thing is for sure. 

Today was about to be epic.

Out of the two grooms, no one could tell who was the one that was most nervous. If a competition was about to take place, there would have to be two places in number one because they would be tied. 

Justin Bieber... The twenty-three years old man that was pacing on his room as he tried to tie his tie. His mother, grandmother and little sister only watching him as he struggle with the easy task. Justin haven't had one thing to eat since the day started. Not that he didn't try, but his stomach wouldn't hold it down due to his excitement and nervousness. 

"Justin, you need to calm down" Diane, Justin's grandmother said with a light chuckle. Justin stopped pacing and looked at his grandmother as if she done lost her mind.

"How can you ask me to do such thing today, mama? I can't stay calm. This is a huge day. You should know"

"I don't see how it is any different from the other day's size. It still has twenty-four hours, doesn't it?" Pattie joked but no, Justin wasn't taking that kind of humor. Not right now. Not when he was about to shit himself.