Chauffeur ~ Chapter 50

Jason P.O.V

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about the fact that we are not getting younger and I don't know about you, but I don't want to have babies when I'm on my thirties. I want to be alive for when they get married and have their own kids" Staring at him, I shook my head.

"It's not like you're going to die in your fifties, damsel"

"You're about to be 30, when do you plan on having your own kids, King Kong?"

"I'm about to be 26. I don't know what the fuck you talking about"

"Why getting so defensive? It's because you know you're getting old" He laughed as he kept stuffing his face. Putting my empty plate aside, I took a can of soda and drank it before putting it back.

"You're a pain in the ass" laying down, both of my legs landed on each side of Justin making him raise his plate and place it right on top of my d*ck "Am I a table?"

"Well, if it's not to fuck me, your d*ck should be useful for something else" He said as he took the last bite of his chicken wing. Putting his plate aside, he wiped his hands on a napkin and drank his soda. Putting it back down, he crawled towards me and straddled my hips.

"What are you doing now, damsel?"

"Can't I feed strawberries covered in chocolate to you now?" He asked "And stop getting hard against me"

"It's not like I can help it. You're sitting right on it" He shrugged and proceeded to take the strawberries from the cart. Placing it on my stomach, I only stared at him. Honestly, does he think I'm a table?

"Open. Ah" Arching an eyebrow at him, he mentioned for me to open my mouth.

"I don't want"

"Then why'd you order it?" He asked as he pulled back and planted his ass right on my d*ck.

"For you"

"But---"

"Put the plate in the cart. I'm going to feed you instead" He looked at me skeptically before putting the plate on the cart. In a swift movement, I flipped us around and straddled his legs lightly.

"What are you doing?"

"Feeding you strawberries" I mumbled.

"Mhm. Your eyes are telling me something else"

"And what are they tell you exactly?"

"That you want babies with me" He said with a smirk plastered on his face. Tilting my head to the side, I looked at him with a pensive face.

"And how would you know?" I mumbled.

"Because you love me" Leaning down, I pressed my lips against his in a passionate kiss. Resting my elbows on each side of his head, I moved my lips from his, down to his neck. As soon as my lips connect with the side of his neck, Justin moaned against my shoulder.

"I do love you. A lot" I mumbled against his ear before biting his earlobe.

"I want you, King Kong. I want you more than words can explain. Please" He was literally begging at this point.

"Damsel... I don't have condoms an---"

"Did I say I want you to use them?"

"Damn, since when are you this feisty?" He only smirked and brought me down against him before smashing his lips against mine.

☡WARNING ○● SEXUAL CONTENT☡