Chauffeur ~ Chapter 21

Jason P.O.V

Witnessing Justin having a heated conversation with his manager was probably the most amusing thing to ever happen. Yet, why he was having it in the first first was not so amusing. Because of this, my job is in the line. Scooter might just cut my contract off in half.

Fuck TMZ.

"Scooter, will you calm down? You know how TMZ is. They love to blow shit out of proportion... Yeah but that hug only happened because I was nervous... Why?! Well Scooter, I don't know. Maybe because I was going on stage after years of not being in one. Why don't you read the billboard website instead? They might surprise you... You too... I know... Bye," I raised a brow at him as I stopped on the side of the road.

"What was that about?" I asked as I turned around to look at him.

"Why does he believe TMZ so much this time around? He should be the first one to know that those people are full of bullshit," he said.

"Maybe he was just skeptical and thought about all those times we were a little too close for being just employer and employee," I reasoned because if two people started thinking irrationally, shit was about to not make sense at all.

"Do you think what we are doing is wrong?" He asked as he looked me in the eyes like a lost puppy.

"Being gay is not wrong," I stated as a matter of fact.

"I'm not gay," he huffed. I stared at him for a minute before chuckling.

"Right. I forgot you're just Jason-sexual," out of nowhere he gripped my hair and pulled it harshly making me hiss.

"It's not fucking funny!" He whined. I rolled my eyes and stared at him as he stared right back at me, "what?" He asked after a while.

"Nothing. Just-" I got cut off by my phone ringing. Furrowing my brows, I took my phone out of my pocket and groaned once I saw who it was. Of course, hear a rumor and call me straight away.

Why the fuck not?

"What do you want? I was in the middle of an important sentence," I hissed.

"Asking someone if they want to have sex with you is not important, darling," Natalie said.

"That's where you're mistaken, animal. I was not asking, I was telling," I said with a smirk. That was a pretty important point I just made. Excuse me.

"Telling someone that you have a small dick is not important. We all know," I fucking hate this creature.

"If you don't shut that mouth up," I threatened but Natalie being Natalie couldn't just get scared off.

"Oh, I'm so scared. Please don't punish me daddy," she mocked making me gag.

"Ew, that sounded so wrong coming from you. Go wash that mouth out with chlorine, child."

"Seriously, I called for something important," she said. I sighed deeply and hummed.

"What is it?"

"These nuts, got you!" She then started laughing like a hyena on heroin. Honestly, that joke is old as fuck and second of all, it's not even funny.

"Goodbye"

"Wait!" She yelled right in my ear, "what was that shit I read about on TMZ not even an hour ago?"

"I don't know. You tell me since you were the one to read it."

"It said some things about Justin Bieber, my husband, having a lover and it wasn't me. Then I kept reading and it said it was a male lover. I said okay right before I started having a heart attack and died. Then I remembered I didn't read it all and came back to life, kept reading and guess what I read next? Your fugly name. Didn't I tell you not to make him gay, Jason? Why do you always go against what I tell you to do?"

"Uh... Because I don't have to listen to anything you have to say?" I said like it should have been clear from the start. Like I shouldn't even have to explain it.

"I said that I supported Jastin but don't fucking abuse my kindness. I still deserve him more than you," I yawned and acted disinterested.

"This is getting old. I have somewhere to be and a life to carry on with. Are we done here?"

"One more thing"

"What is it?" I asked annoyed.

"Make sure you bring a tiny zip lock bag when you come by the house. Your dick is getting cut off," with that she hung up and I was left cringing.

Why are girls so psychotic?

"I hope you bring two because the blood is going to leak," I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Justin who was laughing like an adorable but totally annoying seal.

"Shut the fuck up"

"Can we go now?" He asked in between chuckles. I looked around and noticed this area was almost deserted.

"Not really," I said as I locked the four doors.

"What are you doing?" Justin asked, "I've seen enough movies. Are you going to murder me and leave my body here? Because if it's like that, let me tell you that the police will find you and put you in jail before you could even blink," he rambled meanwhile I was climbing into the backseat and onto his lap.

"Then I'm sure you've seen in all those movie that freaky things actually happen in the backseat of a car, right?" I asked in a whisper.

"Well, I would know first hand," he mumbled as he stared down at my lip while I licked them. I hummed and leaned forward but I didn't press our lips together. His hands found their way to my thighs and he let them rest there. Mine reached up to his neck and I gripped it in an erotic way as I brought him closer.

"Why are your lips so addicting?" I asked as I bit his bottom lip. He hissed in pleasure and gripped my thigh.

"Don't know, but you better kiss me fast"

"Your wish is my command," with that being said, I captured his lips in mine and closed my eyes as I moaned against his softly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me closer towards him. Biting my lip, Justin took the opportunity of my moan to sneak his tongue in my mouth and roam it.

Skillful, aren't we?

Closing my mouth around his tongue, I sucked it making Justin let out a pleasurable groan. Grabbing his hair, I pulled at it and moved my mouth from his lips down to his neck.

"Jason," he moaned making my groin twitch in excitement. Honestly, if we don't plan on taking it further than a kiss, he should really stop moaning my name like that. I ran my tongue across the side of his neck and started sucking on it softly.

"Call me daddy," I whispered but I couldn't pretend I didn't just say that. The more I tried, I just couldn't take that word seriously and so I started laughing to the point where I had to pull away and grab my stomach.

How can people call someone daddy in that sense? Is just... wow, this is funny.

"What the fuck, King Kong?" I heard Justin ask in disbelief.

"So-Sorry, Damsel. I just can't take this shit seriously," I said.

"Well, if you find it weird it weird when it's me saying it, you can always call me daddy," I stared at him before chuckling in amusement.

What a fucking disturbing kink.

"Yeah, okay. You got me calling you daddy already, damsel"

"I hate that fucking nickname!" He whined.

"That's not what you said when you called me into your room that day," I recounted as I moved back to the driver's seat.

"I was lying"

"You're always lying. That's not news," he glared at me through the rear mirror as I turned the engine on and sped off down the road.

"I hate you," he mumbled under his breath like a child. I chuckled and looked at him through the rear mirror with a smirk.

"I love you too," I said winking as I blew him a kiss.