Chauffeur ~ Chapter 86

Justin P.O.V

Biting my lip to stop the smile from surfacing, I stared into space. Not believing what really went down on the phone with Jason. Even though I couldn't remember exactly who Jason is or what Jason was to me, I felt it within me. I felt these emotions towards that man and that has to be something powerful because those weren't erased from me. They are still there, waiting for me to act upon them.

I love Jason McCann and that cannot be erased. The emotions I feel towards that man are indescribable and yes, I may have lost my memory, but I didn't lose my heart.

Memories can be recreated, feelings cannot.

|2 and 1/2 weeks later|

All of the sudden, the door to my hospital bedroom opened and in came the doctor with a clipboard in his hand, my mom behind him with a look of disapproval in her face. The same look she has been giving me since I told her to lay off when it comes to Jason. As she walked in, she closed the door behind her and walked forward.

"Mr. Bieber" The doctor started "You've been here for two weeks now and the progress you have shown is impressive. You are going to be able to go home but you will need to take it easy. You are really weak still and can collapse. If anything happens, you need to go to your doctor immediately. Let's not forget you has a miscarriage" He said and I nodded trying to ignore the last piece of information he said "With that being said, you are free to go. The nurse in the front desk will have the papers you need to sign to be released. Take care of your self"

"Thank you, doc" I said smiling at him. As he walked out, mom looked at me for a second making me sigh.

"Look, I'm sorry I talked to you like that the other day, okay? I'm sorry but I had to do what I had to do. You were the one who taught me that I had to fight for what I want even if others believed it to be wrong, or maybe I don't remember and it wasn't you seeming as you're encouraging me to stop fighting for what I want, but I'm doing just that. I'm fighting for what I want and that is Jason. You and Scooter believe that Jason is just wrong for me, but he is not. I don't remember what he did to make you all hate him, hell I barely remember my name, but if one thing is for sure is that Jason wouldn't hurt me. Not even with the petal of a rose. I need Jason by my side and I'm fighting for it. I need to fight for what I want, so please, don't stop me. You don't know how bad I feel like I need Jason with me"

"But yo---"

"Maybe I don't understand why I need him so bad now, mom. I don't understand a lot of things right now but I hope I do with time and I hope I figure out what exactly are this feelings I have for Jason, but I have to figure it out with him. It's him and I, mom"

"You cannot mean what I think you mean" She argued.

"I need to go back to California. Jason lives there and for what you volunteered to tell me, so do I"

"You don't know where he lives. Are you going to search the whole California to find him?"

"I have his number. We could meet up. I need to talk to him face to face, mom. I need him to explain so many things. I need to understand what makes me think I love him" I argued.

"Justin... I am in no position of telling you what to do. You're old enough to know the good from the bad, but that doesn't stop the fact that you're my only son and whether you're 8, 22 or 60, I will always worry about you. You will always be my little boy"

"I know"

"If you feel like you need to find Jason in order for you to figure things out, then so be it. But you need to know that Jason is affiliated with dangerous people. There are people out there waiting to see him fall so they can finish him and if you're by his side, you too are at risk. That is what I'm afraid of. The moment you come in contact with Jason McCann once again, his enemies are yours and there is no stopping that"

"If his enemies are my enemies, they will have a hell of a hard time trying to get past us" Mom choked back on her tears and came forward before embracing me in a tight hug.

"I love you. When did you even grow so much?" She cried against my ear.

"I love you too, mom" I replied "Now, help me pack" I said as I pulled away. She chuckled lightly and wiped her cheeks before helping me sit up.

I haven't speak to Jason for two and a half weeks now. Ever since he told me he was in that mountain with a broken hand and cuts on his wrist. Ever since, there's been this feeling I've been trying to ignore deep down because I have a feeling about Jason, and I know that he is okay.

I'm coming Jason.

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

Well... is he really?👀

Find out on the next episode of: Elisandra Will Fuck My Emotions Up!

~ Eli