Chauffeur ~ Chapter 99

JASTIN VIDEO ABOVE MADE BY ME. PLEASE WATCH IT AND FANGIRL WITH ME BECAUSE I'M LITERALLY  SCREAMING!

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

{unedited}

WARNING: Sexual Content

Jason P.O.V

Closing the bedroom door without locking it, I turned Justin so he was facing me before pushing him into me and crashing our lips together. Lacing his fingers through my hair, I placed my own two hands on his hips, grounding both of our hips together causing me to groan in pleasure. Walking backwards towards the bed, I threw Justin in it just as the door cracked open. Turning my head to look over, I saw Jimena wide eyed looking at us.

"You sent me to bring this here for you, sir?" She said now looking at Justin as he was pulling at the waistband of my pants like a horn dog.

"Give it to me" I said extending my hand out just as Justin started unbuttoning my pants. She bit her lip as she passed me the bottles and kept staring at what Justin was doing "Jimena" I called out as Justin pulled down my zipper.

"Hmm?" She hummed still observing as Justin worked on me with her eyes wide.

"You can leave now" I announced.

"Mhm" She mumbled once again but didn't move from her spot making me grow annoyance towards her.

"Jimena, leave!" I screamed frustrated making her scream as well as she ran out of the room slamming the door on her way out. At least she fucking closed it. Turning my head to look down at damsel once again, he was on his knees on the bed as he proceeded to put my pants and boxers down.

"Eager much, damsel?" I questioned with as a smirk graced my lips. He looked up at me through his lashes making him give off the vibe of a puppy when its looking up at you. Biting my lip, I ran my fingers through his golden, luscious, growing hair and pulled it back causing his head to go back. Being the little freak he is, instead of hissing, he opened his mouth and moaned loudly "Ready, damsel?" His answer was the bit of his lip as he took the nutella and whip cream bottles from me.